Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit, I'm thinking of
      Spoiler: spoi9luekrjsz 
    the shot of the Galactica dropping into the atmosphere with the Vipers shooting out and then it jumping back into space
    which I thought was in ep 3 but it may be in 4. Either way, that fucking shot is AMAZINGLY BADASS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Episode 3 is the first part. That's the money shot in the 4th. And that IS the Adama Maneuver.

"Well that should be interesting."
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Man, I need to re-watch these fuckers again. Soo good.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What's sad is that it became kinda crap a few episodes down the line, up until the fiest half of season 4. Not HORRIBLE bad, but of a lesser quality. It did pick up afterward up until the end.

Comment

• So...bed shittage in S4?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I didn't think so. I love the entire series except for 2 episodes.

Comment

• I think I know which 2....

Spoiler: spoiler 

And the whole mystical bullshit with Starbuck was garbage. As did the Final Five reveal. Holy shit was it BAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I think I know which 2....

Spoiler: spoiler 

And the whole mystical bullshit with Starbuck was garbage. As did the Final Five reveal. Holy shit was it BAD.
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  I didn't really have a problem with the mystical stuff, it just was handled so late in the game that they didn't have anytime to do anything with it. But the reveal was badass of the Final Five. Maybe the people that were the final 5 weren't as badass, but that shit with All Along the Watchtower was fucking sweet IMO....

Also Matt, stay away from any of the BSG "movies". Waste of time.

Comment

• I didn't like it, but it wasn't BAD.

Spoiler:  

Except that Moore alaways said in interviews that Deux Ex Machina and mystical God stuff was pure bullshit, and it was ironic to see him do just that. It really felt cheap.

And, LOVEd the mutiny arc. And those 2eps? Black Market and the blind lawyer one, right?

And yup, those movies are worthless.

Comment

• For me, the only shit episodes were the first two parts of the opening miniseries. The show has been on rails ever since.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        I didn't really have a problem with the mystical stuff, it just was handled so late in the game that they didn't have anytime to do anything with it. But the reveal was badass of the Final Five. Maybe the people that were the final 5 weren't as badass, but that shit with All Along the Watchtower was fucking sweet IMO....

Also Matt, stay away from any of the BSG "movies". Waste of time.
                        Razor wasn't bad.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          For me, the only shit episodes were the first two parts of the opening miniseries. The show has been on rails ever since.
                          Jut wait. There are 2 WTF episodes you haven't seen. One is soon (Bill Duke is in it), the other is season 4 I think.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Razor wasn't bad.
                          It was useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Shit, I'm thinking of
                              Spoiler: spoi9luekrjsz 
                            the shot of the Galactica dropping into the atmosphere with the Vipers shooting out and then it jumping back into space
                            which I thought was in ep 3 but it may be in 4. Either way, that fucking shot is AMAZINGLY BADASS.
                            Yesssssss. That was the best scene of the show until AATW.

Comment

• AATW? No way. The Adama is probably one of the best shot I've seen on TV. Ever. AATW is not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Episode 3 is the first part. That's the money shot in the 4th. And that IS the Adama Maneuver.

"Well that should be interesting."
                                Best scene of the series. Shit. I'm gonna fire that up. Chills. Worthy of a blockbuster film.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X