What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
    Does Faizon Love want to eat or fuck Bond?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Don't throw shade at FL. Dude's too good for that shit.

Tyrone couldn't park a van in the space of a jumbo jet. It leads me to believe that goof is on the lookout for all of the food.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HANNIBAL was very good. Loved the dig on the Mall of America. Seems like a quality show, so it won't last.

MAD MEN season 6 premiered last night. As usual (for me, at least), the season is starting off weak. The only real highlight is Roger Sterling...this will be the year that Robert Morse dominates the show, I think.

Also, January Jones was her typical awful self in every one of her scenes. Good God was she bad...worse than usual.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was like "oh shit, we're in MN, quick reference something."

I dig the show, but seriously. Understanding Mads was fucking impossible half of the time which is weird because Hannibal never had that thick of an accent.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DON't YOU FUCKING BITCH ON THE MADS, ROB! IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE GOVERNATOR, YOU UNDERSTAND LE CHIFFRE.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Naw mang, Hannibal sounds like he's not even speaking English half of the time. Quality show though.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Arnold is easy. Mads sounds like he has a dick in his mouth the whole time. Seriously. I just kind of gave up. The first 4 words out of his mouth is gibberish almost everytime.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "asdfh jfiojsk jreijlk do you think drives the killer?"

That about sums it up for me.

Comment

• Oh well...

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      "asdfh jfiojsk jreijlk do you think drives the killer?"

That about sums it up for me.
                      Pretty accurate.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• For the record, I did enjoy the show. I just hope they do some dubbing or something in post if Hannibal has any long speeches coming up.

Comment

• I concur that Mads needs to enunciate a bit more. That being said, I only missed out on one or two words that he said. I thought that he was fantastic in the role, and I appreciated how he was playing the part in a very different manner than Hopkins or Cox. It's an interesting spin and I liked it.

I loved the scene where he called up Hobbs and warned him as a 'courtesy call'.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The thing I found most distracting was Buddy as a day player at the gift-wrapped crime scene.

That and the whole EATING A FUCKING LUNG ON REGULAR TV.

What the fuck?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Joan's rockets were out of control last night. WTF, late-60s bra technology.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                The thing I found most distracting was Buddy as a day player at the gift-wrapped crime scene.
                                Also, this. I was hoping he was going to be a recurring character of something.

Comment

Working...
                                X