No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only misstep in the miniseries is the glowing spine shit. Otherwise I thought that was a perfect way to dive into the world. Starting with 33 would be confusing as fuck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Also, done with season 1 of Spartacus. Took a good 5-6 episodes to get good, really. Fuckload of blood, but the nudity is also appreciated. Ladies will appreciate the inclusion of many penis shots as well...
      I got hooked a bit earlier, but it definitely hits it's stride a few episodes in like you said. The next season is prequel stuff, setting up the House of Batiatus prior to Spartacus' arrival, then we get back to normal with the third and current seasons. Much blood, much nuderty, much ultra-violence in all seasons.

Comment

• Lots of cock talk too. So there's something for everyone.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          The only misstep in the miniseries is the glowing spine shit. Otherwise I thought that was a perfect way to dive into the world. Starting with 33 would be confusing as fuck.
          It's how I did it the first time. Getting caught up to speed was easy. I'd even go so far as to say it made everything much more suspenseful not knowing everything right off the bat.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also Supernatural was good this week.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Lots of cock talk too. So there's something for everyone.
              Heard that. Last night's episode was something special.

Spoiler: In case anyone's interested... 
              Julius Caesar got buggered from behind by Crassus' son, and couldn't ride his horse into combat. True story.

Comment

• The Twilight Zone.

Quick marathon of the first and half of the second seasons.

Superb.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Um, Fahey and Dean Norris are both in the Under the Dome adaptation that is on CBS this summer. Guess we should watch that.

Comment

• fuck yeah we should
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hannibal? Well, fuck you The Following,cause this is legit.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hannibal was great but it is on NBC AND it's a Bryan Fuller show so... Three episodes before it's cancelled?

Comment

• Dug Hannibal but fuck he is hard to understand. Like really hard.

Comment

• Did his eye drip at all?

Comment

• Started Freaks n Geeks.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                                Did his eye drip at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X