No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3Ii4V15ofc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3Ii4V15ofc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THE REAL WORLD - COP EDITION
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It also reminds me of The Beast as the latest ad has the new dude investigating the dude from Rescue me. So many dudes.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Barbara had never heard of Doomsday Preppers. So we watched an episode last night. She's totally hooked, and was looking up the "prepper" companies shown on the episode. One had forums FILLED with the most hilariously over the top racist shit ever.

Comment

• Watched Best Funeral Ever with the 'rents.

I oscillated between fascination and relief that I don't have cable.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the season finale of workaholics was fucking ridiculous.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ok, we started BATTLESTAR GALACTICA tonight. We did the first part of the miniseries and....it really sucked. when does this get good?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh season 1 is solid, but if you're not hooked after, just abort.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've done some reading, and it looks like the first episode of the regular season is supposed to be good. We'll see what happens.

Seriously, this first episode of the miniseries was ridiculously bad. I've talked my wife into giving it until the first few episodes, but it had better improve into something worthy of all of the praise pretty quick or she's going to mutiny, HARD.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• 33 is an awesome piece of television, really. And up to the first half of season 3, it's really good....

Comment

• Also, done with season 1 of Spartacus. Took a good 5-6 episodes to get good, really. Fuckload of blood, but the nudity is also appreciated. Ladies will appreciate the inclusion of many penis shots as well...

Comment

• The miniseries is great in my opinion. Especially the ending. What the hell man? But yeah, if your wife isn't a fan after 33 then watch it on your own. The show is one of the best science fiction shows ever.

Comment

• The ONLY reason why she's giving BSG a chance is because I was dead on with BREAKING BAD. She had no desire to watch that show at all but I kept pushing for us to try it. It took a fucking year to get her to try it, and she ended up loving it. I've told her that BSG will probably be the same thing. She's giving me the benefit of the doubt, but I can only push it for so long before she throws in the towel.

Comment

• Supernatural was great this week.

<object height="315" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qlccLP7narY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="560"></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I've done some reading, and it looks like the first episode of the regular season is supposed to be good. We'll see what happens.

Seriously, this first episode of the miniseries was ridiculously bad. I've talked my wife into giving it until the first few episodes, but it had better improve into something worthy of all of the praise pretty quick or she's going to mutiny, HARD.
                                Should have started with "33" like everyone else.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X