No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap on BREAKING BAD. We're almost done with S2 and this just keeps getting wilder.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Finally caught up through Archer to Season 3 with the Blu Ray. Goddamn, this show has a direct line to my "can't breathe, laughing too hard" button.
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Holy crap on BREAKING BAD. We're almost done with S2 and this just keeps getting wilder.
        I remember those calm, tame episodes from season 2. Put yer seatbelt on beesh, you're going for a ride.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yup...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I enjoyed the first couple episodes of 1600 Penn but I think it could very easily fall into the "dumb fat kid stumbles into the right answer in a heartwarming way" trap. Also, Josh Gad is walking the "annoying & not funny, just like Jonah Hill" tightrope.

Comment

• Tomorrow night on NCIS...Zeva David on the rampage road to revenge after the killing of her father.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                Tomorrow night on NCIS...Zeva David on the rampage road to revenge after the killing of her father.
                Yesssss, gonna be so good. Plus you know, more Abby.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, tonight's HIMYM was interesting.
                    Spoiler: In case you didn't watch it... yet: 

Ted meets the Mom at the upcoming Barney and Robin wedding, which happens in May. Turns out she's the bass player for the wedding band.

Also, several Canadian celebrities will be appearing on the February 4th episode, including Geddy Lee from Rush.

Geddy Lee is a legend... wait for it... ary bassist.

Therefore, Ted will marry Geddy Lee. Shocker, I know. I'd have pegged Melissa Auf der Maur or Nadja Peulen (late of Coal Chamber), myself. Maybe even Les Claypool, for he's a sweetie, but no. Gotta be Geddy.

This is why I'm King of the Detectives.

Comment

• Nice episode. Sure as fuck captured the OMG moments of early parenthood...

Comment

• Continuum. First episode was last night on SyFy. Basic premise is the world is run by corporations in the year 2077. Basically a police state. F. Murray Abraham is the leader of a terrorist organization that wants to abolish the corporations and give freedom back to the people. Him and his team blow up a shit load of buildings, kill a bunch of people and are sentenced to death. Rachel McNicols is a cop that helped catch them. Right before their death they manage to time travel back to 2012 (by accident, they were only supposed to go back 6 years to start the revolution) and Rachel gets sucked back with them. Now she's stuck in 2012 and is trying to find them before they fuck up the past to change the future.

Sounds lame but was actually pretty neat. Neat enough to get a season pass and at least 2 more episodes before I decide to keep going or not.

Her suit is like something out of Shadowrun. Fucking badass.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Since I was sick and didn't leave the couch for 4 days Lesley and I watched Season 2 and most of season 3 of The Wire. So glad to be done with season 2. I know you guys didn't have a problem with it, but the dock boys were no where near as interesting as Prop Joe and the other crews IMO. Also season 3 gave us this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lB-wRxSNU7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yup. Here's what I wrote back then about Continuum.

I like that the terrorists' goals are actually pretty noble. Really liked that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Since I was sick and didn't leave the couch for 4 days Lesley and I watched Season 2 and most of season 3 of The Wire. So glad to be done with season 2. I know you guys didn't have a problem with it, but the dock boys were no where near as interesting as Prop Joe and the other crews IMO. Also season 3 gave us this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lB-wRxSNU7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            AWWW YEAH. THAT'S MAH JAM SON.

RE: S2. It didn't click with me on first viewing, but upon rewatches past, the Sobotka clan is a slice of an important dying breed being fucked into hell. In hindsight, there is an added weight to Frank's character (as well as fuck-up extraordinaire Ziggy) that isn't present enough to really make the hits hurt when they come.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-15-2013, 09:19 AM. Reason: I MEANT TO TYPE "THEY" BUT I AM DUMB AND DID NOT UNTIL NOW.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Exactly. It's a 100 years of a work culture disappearing in a whimper.

Comment

• which I get but it just didn't interest me as much as the gangland stuff. Lesley thought the same thing. But thankfully we're onto Hamsterdam now and she's loving it. we're doing like 5-6 hour sessions to get through them.

Comment

Working...
                                X