Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Big time.
    Got through episodes 2-4 of BREAKING BAD last night. Oh yeah, this is the shit.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Haven't seen those yet, but the Obama Anger Translator, and especially the Substitute Teacher had me in tears.
      YOU MUST see the dubstep one. YOU MUST.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So yeah. Finished BREAKING BAD S1 last night. Holy shit.

We're hooked.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• in the scheme of things, S1 is child's play compared to the later seasons.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• man, Peep Show just keeps getting better.

I fucking love Dobby so far.

"Let me chew on your weird hair, Dobby".
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              in the scheme of things, S1 is child's play compared to the later seasons.
              Considering how S1 ended, I have zero doubt as to the veracity of your statement.

Watching Walt (Heisenberg?) go into Tuco's office and blowing out that wall with fulminated mercury was AWESOME. Watching him in the car afterwards realize how awesome it was...you could tell that a switch had been flicked inside of him. I can tell that everything is going to escalate from here.

Comment

• Haha, oh the days when Walt blowing up an office was OMGWTFBBQ. It's like that scene in Back to the Future II- "You used fulminated mercury to blow up an office? That's a baby game!"

I have another friend who just started watching the show for the first time. Jealous of both of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Haha, oh the days when Walt blowing up an office was OMGWTFBBQ. It's like that scene in Back to the Future II- "You used fulminated mercury to blow up an office? That's a baby game!"

I have another friend who just started watching the show for the first time. Jealous of both of you.
                  All of that. When does it come back?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    All of that. When does it come back?

It ends Mid July, so I want to say first week of June.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Finished all of Peep Show. Goddamn. Great show. Mark and Jez are both horrible, horrible people.

Dobby was aces, Sophie was one of the better written love stories in a show like this. Honestly didn't see any of her "arc" coming, and US shows would learn a thing or two by making their season 6-7 episodes instead of 22+.

Comment

• DOWNTON, BITCHEZZZZZ.

Very good return for the premiere. Lord Grantham got 99 problems and a bitch is one.

Comment

• The Bachelor started again tonight so that's on right now. I seriously question how casting directors for these shows can sleep at night. A lot of these girls need mental health counseling, not exposure on a national tv show.

Comment

• New NCIS tonight. Yay!
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                              New NCIS tonight. Yay!
                              Yessssss More Abby is always better than less Abby.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ben and Kate, New Girl, Dual Survival, Africa, Chasing Cars
                                Last edited by PHEDG; 01-08-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X