X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lester is the shit.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Lester is so good. Bunk is the unsung hero of The Wire though.

Comment

• Watching the first season American Horror Story. I hated it when I first checked it out (made it 3 episodes when it first aired) but we've been loving the second season so much I figured I should give it another chance.

5 episodes in and it's not horrible but it hasn't sucked me in yet. The second season is so much better.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching the first season American Horror Story. I hated it when I first checked it out (made it 3 episodes when it first aired) but we've been loving the second season so much I figured I should give it another chance.

5 episodes in and it's not horrible but it hasn't sucked me in yet. The second season is so much better.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It gets more ridiculous the longer it goes. I still haven't gotten into the second season.

I blame Maroon 5 guy.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoilers regarding Maroon 5 
              he lasts like 10 mins. Seriously.

Comment

• I watched the first episode, but his presence in the opener just took my interest in pursuing the story at the time and beat it with a Don't Give a Shit Bat.*

I'll probably catch up with it this week or over the rest of my break.

*DGS Bat ™ Little Tikes 2013
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't even know why Maroon 5 was in the promos other than the fact The Voice is popular.

Comment

• Fuck Maroon Five guy.

I'd rather get drunk and just watch Botchamania all day.

(too late)
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So I'm 4 episodes away from finishing the first season of American Horror Story.

Spoiler: spoilerz 
                      the reveal of "rubber man" was lame. the ghost stuff is no where as interesting as the asylum stuff. Dylan McDermont looks like a slightly downsy David Schwimmer in this. The reveal of Tate being Jessica Lange's son was poorly handled. .

Most of all, I'm just kind of bored. I want more mad scientist Albie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        So I'm 4 episodes away from finishing the first season of American Horror Story.

Spoiler: spoilerz 
                        the reveal of "rubber man" was lame. the ghost stuff is no where as interesting as the asylum stuff. Dylan McDermont looks like a slightly downsy David Schwimmer in this. The reveal of Tate being Jessica Lange's son was poorly handled. .

Most of all, I'm just kind of bored. I want more mad scientist Albie.

I'm just waiting for Ian McShane as killer Santa.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The first season is terripoop compared to this year. It was only worth watching to see the young maid.

Comment

• Yeah. I'm just so bored with every reveal so far. Second season on the other hand has been killing it.

Comment

• I'll have to give it to you. Second season is straight up horror, instead of pussyfooting psychosexual gothic horror.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I call for a moratorium on the 'b' word.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X