What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
    Duck Dynasty. These fuckers crack me up.
    Yes. It's like you can tell half the shit is staged but the people are so fucking hilarious you just don't care.

Also Si saying "well hey" every sentence....
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pretty sure Walter and Asteroid are going to be the only survivors by the time Fringe ends.

Comment

• SHHHHhhhh.

We just started that show back up. Currently half way through season 2. Have stayed pretty much spoiler free. SO SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't worry, no spoilers. If I remember correctly, where you're at is where the show really starts to gel and find it's mission. The finale of that season kicks off the awesomeness that will run until the end of the series.

...assuming these last few episodes don't shit the bed.

Comment

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/krGg-A0Nv6Y?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/krGg-A0Nv6Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/keRTBBY0VIc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            Last edited by PHEDG; 11-05-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Holy shit did that Daily Show bit for School Election with Billy Zane was fucking hilarious.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• No doubt.

Comment

• Watched the first two episodes of The Wire. Not entirely sure what was wrong with me when I watched the first episode when it originally aired and thought "ehh, whatever". Maybe I was really stupid? Halo notwithstanding, I see a marathon viewing session in my future. Three day weekend, bitchezzz.

Comment

• I still think the second season is slow and boring as fuck compared to the first and third.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked the 2nd season, but it pales compared to the 3rd and 4th.

Comment

• Frank Sobotka never gets respect.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit. that was Doug Master as a guest star on the latest Grimm. I KEPT WISHING CHAPPING SINCLAIR WOULD SHOW UP, PEOPLE.

Also, the fiancé-Captain Fox love shit is so fucking boring it's distracting. Also, bring back Pilate Wolf and his girlfriend. Having him as the shopkeeper sucks. Also, bring back that fucking metaplot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Holy shit. that was Doug Master as a guest star on the latest Grimm. I KEPT WISHING CHAPPING SINCLAIR WOULD SHOW UP, PEOPLE.

Also, the fiancé-Captain Fox love shit is so fucking boring it's distracting. Also, bring back Pilate Wolf and his girlfriend. Having him as the shopkeeper sucks. Also, bring back that fucking metaplot.
                            Wow. Chapping Sinclair. Bravo Martin. Poor Lou Gossett jr...

Also, after watching Rihanna's performance in SNL, where it looked like a shitty 80's videoclip, I have no pity for whatever happened to her and I hope she gets back with Chris Brown and stays with him 4ever.

Fucking hell, my eyes and ears are more sore than the average's new convict asshole 2 weeks after his arrival in prison.

Comment

• Yeah, Grimm is kind of dropping the ball with this stupid subplot with Juliet. Looks like it'll be finished next week, though.

But I'll tell you who isn't dropping the ball- Fringe. No spoilers- the episode last night kind of meandered but then brought the noise for the last ten minutes. Good stuff.

Comment

• Chris Hardwick's 'Mandroid' on Comedy Central. It was damn funny. I don't get the hate.

Comment

Working...
                                X