• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His Ryan Lochte was indeed awesome.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ROME

Romeromeromerome

Just finished the Calends of February and will start on season 2 shortly.

Lost causes abound, but the shows that were abruptly shortened or axed outright seem to still be my favorite rewatches (this, Carnivale, Deadwood).
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Love Rome. So pretty on Blu. Haven't gone back to the carnivale well yet. Afraid of disappointment. Titus Pullo for rush chairman.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Still watching and enjoying Bob's Burgers. The new episode on Sunday was fucking hilarious. Kristen Schaal constantly rocks in this.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Speaking of Kristen Schaal, check her out on Never Mind the Buzzcocks:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n_E66rHBXFA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I gotta give mad props to my favorite Englishman, our own Ben Thomas - you lot know how to do a game show! I've been watching episodes of Buzzcocks lately - fuckin' Noel Fielding has me rolling (check him out at the 20:00 mark, with his argument with Simon Astell). Funny Goth looking mofo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              ROME

Romeromeromerome

Just finished the Calends of February and will start on season 2 shortly.

Lost causes abound, but the shows that were abruptly shortened or axed outright seem to still be my favorite rewatches (this, Carnivale, Deadwood).
              XIII!!!!!

Fucking LOVE that sequence. And while season 2 picks up with an accelerated pace, it's still good, and it's wraps the story. McKidd sure came out ofthis series as a Badass.

Also,

Spoiler: series ending spoilers 

I would have liked to see the Adventures of Pullo and the Kid.

But hey, we got Game of Thrones afterward, so I can't complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Noel Fielding has me rolling.
                Tim. Have a seat.

*puts down the Business Section of the Journal on the floor*

*grabs axe and raincoat*
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Flirt!

Comment

• Guise! You guise! You'll NEVER believe this!

So I'm watching BBC America earlier this week, and y'know what I saw? Turns out, get this, somebody made a new version of Battlestar Galactica! I know, right? It's got CGI special effects and shit! Looks really cool! Even the Cylons are all like wicked cool awesome robots, but, and here's a twist, some of them look like PEOPLE! Some are kind of sort of hot, too. There's this one blonde in a tight red dress who is like all... blonde in a tight red dress. Fogs my glasses just thinking about her.

Oh and they recast EVERYBODY in this. That Stand and Deliver guy? He's Commander Adama, NOT Lorne Greene, because Greene's like dead and stuff. Boomer's a girl, Tighe is an old white guy (I know! Right?), and the biggest shocker?

Starbuck is a girl. A GIRL. Who smokes cigars (Iggy!).

Well, I'm hooked. Looks like I'll be watching this pretty regularly for the time being. Boy, I tell ya, the things they come up with in 2004. Can't wait until next year and see what 2005 brings. Hell, we might even get a black president one day! Gee whillickers! Wouldn't that be something!

Comment

• Oh boy.

Expected a lull mid-season 3 up to mid-season 4, but before and after that? Nice ride.

Comment

• Just a friendly reminder, Supernatural came back this week. Also poor Opie. I haz a sad that he had a died.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Oh boy.

Expected a lull mid-season 3 up to mid-season 4, but before and after that? Nice ride.
                          Yeah, that's what I heard. I tried in the past to watch this show, but it never quite clicked with me for some reason. Now that I've got a shitload of free time while job hunting, I figure the show will make for a nice daily break.

Plus, y'know, Katee Sackhoff and Tricia Helfer.

Comment

• The ending of season 2 is amazing. Like the first half of season 3. Amazing stuff.

Comment

• Grimm is killing it this season.

The first two episodes of Fringe have been really good, too.

Comment

• Yeah, kind of liking Grimm more so far. Supernatural is still my go to for the genre but Grimm is building upon the previous season.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X