No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler tagged that for you as some may not have watched that show. And I would have been pissed if that was spoiled for me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oups. Sorry.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• but yeah, I fully agree. Man that show is so good. Totally glad Josh and Billy talked me into watching that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shield fucking owns all. And Martin what you saw ain't shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, get after that next season post haste.

Comment

• I think a re-watch may be coming up soon. IT's been awhile.

Comment

• "Glee" is back. Kate Hudson in black danskins and fishnets berating Rachel. New singing geeks. I hate them all (excepting the aforementioned KH) and fantasize about the "going postal" ep that Puck's unknown brother could conceivably pull off if he had the balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Shield fucking owns all. And Martin what you saw ain't shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, get after that next season post haste.
                I'm still placing The Wire above The shield, but The Shield is VERY good.

Starting season 6 tonite!

Comment

• Yes, Wire is better but totally different shows. My all time tv Series list is Wire, Shield, and Sopranos just a hair behind Shield.

Comment

• Different, but still, I'll recommend The Shield to anyone willing to listen to me praise it.

Comment

• Just need to tell them to make it past the horrible first season.

Comment

• It's actually not THAT bad.

Also, I watched SNL last night, and damn, I liked it despite having Seth McFarlane hosting. He was actually a good host, and well, it had Gangnam Style.

Comment

• Frank Ocean is BORING AS FUCK.

Comment

• The puppet skit was great.

<iframe src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=zacph5vhoa1ztaqr-sqgdg" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="288" scrolling="no" width="512"></iframe>

This one too...

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=hxawqhs889smkse5cfxzaw" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Last edited by PHEDG; 09-16-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Frank Ocean is BORING AS FUCK.
                              No shit. Who the fuck was that guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                                The puppet skit was great.

<iframe src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=zacph5vhoa1ztaqr-sqgdg" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="288" scrolling="no" width="512"></iframe>

This one too...

<iframe src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=hxawqhs889smkse5cfxzaw" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="288" scrolling="no" width="512"></iframe>

The puppet skit was great because of Bill Hader and no one else.

The drill sergeant was legitimately all on MacFarlane and it handled it well.

However, no one is bringing up his Ryan Lochte. That was spot-on.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X