No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Matter - 3 eps in and digging the hell out of it.

The Big Door Price S3 - up to day and I still love this show. Feel good and bad and good at the same time depending on your mindset.

The Con Queen of Hollywood- 3 ep doc on Apple about people getting scammed by someone pretending to be all of the big wig ladies in Hollywood like Amy Pascal, Kathleen Kennedy, etc... Done by the guy who did American Movie. Could have used one more episode in my opinion, but was super interesting as I don't remember any of this as it went down during covid.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bummer, missed that Fuller is off the Crystal Lake series.

And now this: Jason Universe – Welcome to a new era from the original owners of the Friday the 13th franchise
      With the unique ability to remain at the forefront of pop culture for 44 years, Jason continues to top charts as one of the scariest villains of all time with strong global awareness across multiple generations thanks to billions of TikTok views plus millions and millions of gamers and movie fans,” said Sheri Conn, Global GM of Horror, Inc. “We can’t wait to introduce new Jason Universe activations to these amazing fans.”

barf
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally.

More Jason Universe activations.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That "movie fans" wasn't the first thing after "thanks", as well as mentioning TikTok, gives me one hell of a pause.

$10 says they'll try to say Crystal Lake has been haunted/cursed for centuries, Jason's third cousin twice removed from his mother's side was a serial killer/lunatic/not a nice person, and/or Jason has a hidden/lost sister/brother/Shetland Pony that is looking for revenge.

I'm also betting Jason won't even show up in whatever they're planning, too.

Comment

• Finally, we get to know WHY and WHERE the machete came from--and why it chose to be (yes, we also discover it was sentient all along) a tool of utter and udder destruction.

The questions will be answered fellas!

(Been watching the Sexo Men '69 cartoon and it's a weird fast tracking of a lot of stories from the 90s. Fun, but over extremely quickly.)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lol. A sentient machete would be awesome. "It wasn't Jason at all! He was being controlled by a sentient machete. Don't ask questions, we don't have any answers."

The X-Men shit....
                Spoiler: sad spoilers for me 
              GAMBIT WHYYYYYYYyyyyyyYYYyyyyyYYYYYYyyyy also, get it Morph
              . Had zero expectations for it but actually dug it for the most part.

Comment

• He'll be back--in pog form!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hope so. *sad music*

Comment

• Dark Matter is awesome. Really diggin this so far.

Big Door Prize latest episode was fantastic but goddammit Chris O'Dowd.....that better have been a fakeout or I now do not like your character anymore.

Comment

• Tires was fucking hilarious. I'm so glad Shane was able to get it made and a second season as well. The Bikini Car Wash ep was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X