No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet. Hope she gets to experience the Far Harbor DLC just for spoops.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I never got through the full game or DLC for 4. So I'm looking forward to it as well.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Baby Reindeer. JFC. I had no idea what it was/is, went in fullly blind and so glad I did. Heavy as fuck and goes in all sorts of ways. Highly recommended.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally watched 3 Body Problem. I’m not sure what I was expecting, really, but it wasn’t that. I’m not sure how I feel about it. It was fine. Will I watch it again? Probably not.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I still need to get back to that. I'm still processing Baby Reindeer. Right now I'm just trying to watch funny things if possible. That being said, the first 3 eps of the new season of The Big Door Prize have been great. I love this show.

Comment

• Went back to Griselda, which is still awesome, but requires a lot of attention since it’s mostly en espagnol.
              I also started Shogun, also awesome, also a tough watch because it’s mostly in Japanese. I need to do what you’re doing Rob and go with something funny for a bit.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I know Lesley dug Griselda. I checked out an ep and let her after it. As with Shogun, everyone loves it but it's been on the backburner for a bit. Now we're also watching Season 4 of The Real World. Good ole' Neil and Lars...shaping what I always thought was cool as a teenager into place. Still cool. Smoking is still cool. JJ Abrams totally stole Felicity from Kat in this. Probably not, but she's Felicity. I don't care what anyone says. We went down a mini rabbit hole last night and Mike ended up owning a go-kart place in St. Louis and in my head, his parents were those assholes with guns on their lawn during 2020. The stories in my head for these people are better than real life lol. Also, I will always know I'm fucked as I still think a pig heart wrapped in barbed wire with a nail through it would be a sweet valentine's gift, and I hate valentine's day.

Comment

• Head canons rule, Rob. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Comment

Working...
                  X