No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet. Hope she gets to experience the Far Harbor DLC just for spoops.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I never got through the full game or DLC for 4. So I'm looking forward to it as well.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Baby Reindeer. JFC. I had no idea what it was/is, went in fullly blind and so glad I did. Heavy as fuck and goes in all sorts of ways. Highly recommended.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally watched 3 Body Problem. I’m not sure what I was expecting, really, but it wasn’t that. I’m not sure how I feel about it. It was fine. Will I watch it again? Probably not.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I still need to get back to that. I'm still processing Baby Reindeer. Right now I'm just trying to watch funny things if possible. That being said, the first 3 eps of the new season of The Big Door Prize have been great. I love this show.

Comment

• Went back to Griselda, which is still awesome, but requires a lot of attention since it’s mostly en espagnol.
              I also started Shogun, also awesome, also a tough watch because it’s mostly in Japanese. I need to do what you’re doing Rob and go with something funny for a bit.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
              X