No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First episode of Gen V was fucking intense. New Mutants almost had it right lol. Having random powers just unlock as a kid/teen isn't all puppy dogs. That opening had me and by the end I was fully on board. The giant coked up penis scene from the last season of The Boys has been topped and in a way that is even more uncomfortable.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Binging the entire series of Bones on Hulu. I never really watched it when it was on, save for a few odd episodes, so it’s nice to have something fresh to watch. It’s pretty standard, I can usually pick out the murderer within the first few minutes and there’s been several times that I have said out loud “that would never happen”. Still, I’m enjoying it for the most part and since I only have a couple of seasons left, I want to see it through to the end.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh Bones. So many people told me I'd like that show assuming I liked Buffy (I don't) and I watched an episode and knew it wasn't for me. IT's a bit how I'm feeling right now during whatever fucking season of Supernatural we're on right now. Due to how late we've been going to bed lately we haven't been watching it every night like we were over the summer. Last night we decided to go to bed "early" to watch an episode and get back on track. After all of the shit I've been "dealing" with regarding our lives over here of course the episode was essentially "Dean gets a hex that is a witch version of ALS". COOL. COOOOOOOOL. Paraphrasing here but "He's been hexed by a powerful spell that is slowly making him forget everything. Soon he won't be able to talk, walk, and then he will die from asphyxiation as his brain forgets all of the things.."

That's what I want in my stupid horror show where every season ends in an apocalypse. An episode reminding me of the horror story I live every day.

Dumb.

Thankfully Season 3 of Chucky is fucking amazingly stupid and fun and it's great seeing Devon Sawa as the FIRST INDEPENDENT PRESIDENT who is healing America. Meanwhile the greaser who couldn't read in The Shawshank Redemption plays a "Winston Wolf" character that is super distracting because holy shit he looks completely different until I realized who it was. The show continues to have some of the best kills in the entire series and I love this stupid, silly show.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished Fall of the House of Usher last night and this may be the first Flanagan series to not shit the bed...completely. I have my issues with some choices made during the last episode but overall this was pretty good and entertaining. Dug it more than Bly Manor and Midnight Mass by a longshot but Ouija 2/Dr.Sleep is still my favorite Flanagan joints.

Comment

• Keenan Thompson showing up in ep 3 of Chucky S3 was fantastic as was his title card. Seeing how Chucky ended up where he is during this season was nice but felt super rushed (in one episode it covers EVERYTHING that happened since the ending of S2 and the first ep of S1 and it was quite the ride. They know this and leaned into how absurd it is especially with how they list the events in order during the court scene. IT's nuts and fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Finished Fall of the House of Usher last night and this may be the first Flanagan series to not shit the bed...completely. I have my issues with some choices made during the last episode but overall this was pretty good and entertaining. Dug it more than Bly Manor and Midnight Mass by a longshot but Ouija 2/Dr.Sleep is still my favorite Flanagan joints.
              loved the USHER ending. It's gotta be sending MAGAs into fits of rage.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The first episode of The Curse (Showtime) was pretty interesting. I didn't even watch a trailer for it, I just saw Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone and clicked on it. I know nothing of where this is going but seeing Nathan act is so strange even though I obviously know he "acts" in all of his past reality shows.

Comment

• The Curse is still interesting thus far. Checked out the first episode of Bodies and may check out the second one. The pacing was soooo slllloooowwww and hard to care about. Monarch is dope though. 2 eps in and it's great. The Russell's are doing some great work.

Comment

• Leaked trailer from a few weeks ago and shot of Goggins from Vanity Fair. Dig this is a new story and is going to be canon. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Gen V was pretty great. Stuck the landing, dug the characters, gimme a new season now.

Comment

• Bring it on. Can't wait.

Comment

• Better looking than expected.

Comment

• Finished the docuseries The Garden on HBO MAX. Loved it. Now we are finishing up the doc Love Has Won: The Cult of Mother God. These cults are amazing in how they always get shit wrong. I mean, this Mother God is just a friend of mine (not really, but I know people exactly like her from my rave days who never left) who doesn't want to work, do drugs all day, and fuck any man she wants. Sounds good to me but of course within 10 mins I was already over these people based on a single image of Trump on their vision board of dead people (yeah, this Trump is not real or something) who are leading the charge with Mother. Robin Williams is the big one. IT's fucked.

Comment

• Mother God doc was fucked. Proper fucked.

Having a bunch of fun with Monarch. Looking forward to see how this is going to end.

Comment

• Plowed through the final season of The Crown. It had glimmers of what it once was, but generally didn’t care for this season. Maybe because it’s too “close”, but it just felt far more speculative than the previous seasons. And like a runner who is within sight of the finish line and basically dragging their body down the homestretch to get there.

I’ll continue to rewatch the first two seasons because I genuinely like them. After that, meh.

Now on to Dial of Destiny.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X