No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least one episode. Some seasons are fun and some are terrible. Fingers crossed.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hook it up. The Bloody Mary chick is straight out of Mortal Kombat
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Clancy Brown? I will be watching this.

Comment

• Finished the ridiculous Depp V Heard "doc" series on Netflix. Their use of stock footage was the most ridiculous thing about the whole thing. I mean, we all know both of these people are loons but man the "influencers" they cover throughout are the wooooorst. This is coming from a guy who recorded hours of nonsense a week for years but holy shit man, the amount of "YEAH! SHE OWES MONEY! HE IS GREAT! GIVE THE RICH GUY MORE MONEY!" was fucking sad and pathetic.

Comment

• Never checked out his last series due to the content hitting too close to home, but this looks pretty great..

Comment

• yeah, I like the trailer too. I wasn't expecting it to be 'funny' but I'm on board.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Carla Gugino AND Mark Hamill? Doing Edgar Allen Poe? SOLD.

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES Cannot wait. I hope this is the goods since we are probably 2-3 years from the first Flanagan Amazon project.

Comment

• ONE PIECE just got renewed for a season 2. YES!!!!!
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• First ep of Wrexham S2 was pretty good. Interesting to see what will happen this season. That goalie though....really pulling for that guy.

Hit S2 of Winning Season and, without having any of this prior knowledge, am enjoying it. Too bad about getting cancelled.

Comment

• Wrexham is so good. I am still surprised they hooked us with it when neither of us like soccer one tiny bit.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH CAN'T WAIT CHUCKY IS BACK. The tv show has been fucking amazing and season 3 looks great. Tons of spoilers in the trailer regarding the past seasons and shit but yeah, Chucky + The White House.

noice

Comment

• Checked out the first of three eps of Savior Complex on HBO about stupid white people thinking they are saving poor black people with the Bible. It's rough but the first episode was really good. I sort of remember the main chicks blog making news back in the day but I also work for a company who WAS a Christian company and like half of them were missionaries. The girl who trained me (21) had been on missionary trips for years she said. She quit to go back. So yeah, good stuff.

Comment

• This shit looks amazing

Comment

• Man, the art style looks like Sable. I will watch this.

Comment

Working...
                                X