No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot fucking wait. So excited for it.

Comment

• welp, so much for THE PERIPHERAL Season 2. It's just been un-renewed/cancelled.

https://deadline.com/2023/08/the-per...on-1235454772/

Sounds like a victim of the prolonged strikes.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Damn, that sucks. We really liked that show.

Comment

• we liked it too. Well acted with great production design.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Shit, worth watching knowing it's done now? It was on my list but I hate starting shows if I know there is not a solid ending.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of the new documentary series on Max called "Telelmarketers". Goddamn, this is my jam. I was 100% in within a few seconds of the trailer and I recommend it.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nathan picked Hulu back up for a little bit, so I’m watching the new season of Only Murders. Decently sucked in so far, though I don’t feel like this season has the same magic the previous two had. I’ll still finish it, obviously, but I dunno…
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Shit, worth watching knowing it's done now? It was on my list but I hate starting shows if I know there is not a solid ending.
                  S1 has enough of an ending to it that it's complete enough. It's worth watching. If nothing else, the acting and production values are both fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Checked out the first episode of the new documentary series on Max called "Telelmarketers". Goddamn, this is my jam. I was 100% in within a few seconds of the trailer and I recommend it.

Second episode of this is even more nuts.

Comment

• Is that 100% available? all episodes?

Comment

• Not yet, only 2 eps out atm. Didn't look into how many there are but can't be that many.

Comment

• Telemarketers - HBO
                          Watched the first episode. Love this, but wanted to have a panic attack over the dude being a legend selling everything while shooting heroin in the shitter.

Serial Experiment Lain
                          I have entered my anime era, and watching weird shit that seems up my alley. This is one wild fucked up companion piece to The Matrix.They came out months apart, which is crazy considering how much they seem to have inspired each other.

Comment

• Telemarketers is the best and that dude is fucking ridiculous.

I haven't watched Lain in like 2 decades and yeah, they are VERY VERY alike.

Comment

• The Crowded Room. Good. Don't watch the opening credits. It's a spoiler. Some good acting from Tom Holland and Amanda Seyfried.

Comment

• Our Flag Means Death Season 2 hits in October.

I need more Brown Peter.

Comment

Working...
                                X