No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many of these shows I want to watch, but we’ve gotten rid of most of our streaming due to cost. I’ll get there eventually
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Through episode 4 of FOR ALL MANKIND, S3. Holy shit what a show.
      I fucking LOVED that show. I hope we get one more season. This is one of my favorite sci-fi genres. Gimme chunky future any day but I will always love alt-futures that are much more realistically fleshed out.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• through episode 7 now. Just great stuff.
        S4 was greenlit, Rob.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hell yeah, that last shot of the season makes me so happy to hear we're getting at least one more.

Season 2 of The After Party is pretty funny. Hijack is ramping up hardcore. Nandor meeting his new friend in this week's ep of Shadows was hilarious. "What's up with my Meshuggahs?"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That season finale of Gemstones was fucking insane. I have no idea what to expect for next year.

Comment

• Finished S3 of FOR ALL MANKIND. Excellent.
              Also banged out S2 of GOOD OMENS. Also excellent.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• We finished S1 of The Americans. I forgot how crazy they ramp it up in the last couple episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  That season finale of Gemstones was fucking insane. I have no idea what to expect for next year.
                  It almost felt like the last bit was all a fever dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

It almost felt like the last bit was all a fever dream.
                    I seriously kept waiting for someone to like wake up dead or something.

Comment

• We're like 4 or 5 eps into Twisted Metal and I still have no idea if I like it or not. IT's so fucking weird. I still don't like Sweet Tooth being voiced by Will and played by Samoa Joe. I like the voice but it never really clicks. The tonal whiplash every 5 mins is insane. Here's a joke, here's sad, here's extreme over the top gore, back to joke with gore now, etc etc.

I do love Thomas Hayden Church's character so far and his backstory and I love Stephanie Beatriz and Mackie so I'll finish it, but it's so goddamn odd.

Hijack on Apple+ was pretty not bad! 7 eps, Idris Elba doing his Idris Elba thing, some good twists and turns. Dug it.

Comment

• We are definitely watching Hijack during our next show drought.

Comment

• We finished HIJACK last night as well. If you're looking for something to scratch that 24 style itch, this is decent. It's not a filet mignon but it's a pretty solid cheeseburger.

Comment

• Twisted Metal is almost finished and I think I like it. Still not sure.

Started The Crowded Room on Apple+. First episode definitely got me hooked, so 2 more eps to see if it still works.

Finished Poker Face. Loved it. Way more than I thought I would. The way they tied the eps together was great.

Comment

• Finished Twisted Metal. Those last 2 episodes were pretty great and I am not sure if we will get a second season, but if so heck yeah. IF not, then it was an okay show with some decent action and comedy in bursts but whose tone is just so all over the place.

If we don't get a second season then I have to say the quick shot of
                                Spoiler: spoilers 
                              Axel
                              has to be John's dad or something since it was from the back.

Comment

• Sure, why not?

Comment

Working...
                                X