No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemstones is fucking awesome. BJ and the pickleball scene was hilarious. But him explaining it to Judy after was better: "Her secretions formed a puddle or something? I do not like poontang talk."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Baby Billy's outfits are fucking outstanding this season.

Comment

• Acapulco season 2 is a joy to watch.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Last night's Gemstones was awesome. All the younger actors had the mannerisms down perfect, but I wish we had gotten a young Baby Billy.

Comment

• I keep hoping he'll show up but holy shit that scene with Jesse and his mask. "What are you, Darkman?" and then that ass slap? lolololol.

Then the ending with Steve Zahn, fuckkkkkkk. I honestly thought Sally from 3rd Rock was going to be the cause of the scar. Nope.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gemstones continues to rule all.

Platonic ended really well and I'm glad they didn't go the route that most would have went.

Hijack is fun so far. It's not really the same thing, BUT, it does kind of remind me of the first season of 24. It's pretty entertaining.

Poker Face - slept on this, regret that. This is really fucking good. Like stupid good. Good job Rian Johnson. Natasha Lyonne is perfect for this. Also, so many great stars show up and put in some great performances. Shit, it had been a minute since I've thought about Adrian Brody and he's great in this.

What We Do in the Shadows - fucking A man. So great. The shit with Lazlo and his suaveness vs Nandor's hypnosis was hilarious but the the conversation between him and Gizmo was hilarious....

Spoiler: spoilers 
              "What?! I thought you had the shits not that you were a fucking vampire.."
              Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 07-18-2023, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Lazlo is the one character on the show that is good/strong enough to possibly support his own show. Matt Berry's work should have earned him an Emmy by now, it's that good.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We watched Garth Merengi's Dark Place a few months ago, and if you haven't, definitely watch it. Matt Berry was already at his peak back then. It was on Amazon Prime.

Comment

• That show is the fucking BEST. Berry has been great for what seems like forever.

Comment

• We finished Entourage. The movie is really bad. It's hilarious bad. I read afterwards that they had a planned TRILOGY of Entourage movies, which is fucking hilarious and delusional.

We started The Americans. Sarah never watched any of it, and I remember missing the whole last season for some reason. Rhys and Russell are so good in this. We already got like 7 episodes in.

Comment

• THE AMERICANS is in the running for 'favorite television show'. Just great.
                        If you never saw the last season, you're in for a fun ride. The finale is excellent and finishes the show perfectly.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I tried with the Americans but did nothing for me. Lesley is doing her rewatch as she dropped off in S2 I think. I like everyone in it, it just didn't hook me in at all during the first season.

Pokerface continues to be a really fun watch. The Judith Light episode was great.

Hijack is awesome so far. Hope it....sticks the landing.

Comment

• The Poker Face episode with Nick Nolte basically playing Phil Tippett was out of left field and awesome. Made even better as Lesley ended up catching part of a documentary I was watching about him and the ILM folks and even with that 10 mins she watched, she knew who Nick Nolte's character was based off of.

I haven't finished the show so I don't want to look up how intentional it was or if the things in the episode were actually made by Phil, but as much Rian Johnson does little for me, I'm glad he came up with this show and let others write/direct most of them. It's really good and I'm totally late to the party.

Comment

• That Nolte episode was a definite highlight.

Comment

• Through episode 4 of FOR ALL MANKIND, S3. Holy shit what a show.

Comment

Working...
                                X