No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silo has been pretty awesome so far. Knowing nothing about the book series past that I have the first one but haven't read it I'm digging it. I can nor will ever take Common seriously as an actor. He's the same dude in everything unless I'm forgetting some amazing Common performance...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just googled this and realized it's based on Wool, which is an incredible book. I gotta find time for this.

Comment

• Picked up Showtime for 10 bucks for a month. Burning through Yellowjackets season 2 atm and goddamn. This show is sitll fucking great.

Platonic is hilarious. I fucking love silly Rose Byrne.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I’m waiting until Outlander is almost done before I sign up so I can rip through it. I’ve heard Yellowstone is good, I may check that out too
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yellowstone is great. Beth is the fucking BEST.

Comment

• Finished Yellowjackets Season 2 and it was fucking sweet. This may be one of my favorite Elijah Wood performances ever.

Comment

• Silo continues to be pretty great. Still really enjoying Platonic and the baseball game episode was great.

Comment

• Checked out the first ep of that limited Arnold series on Netflix. They mention his brother early on and I'm like wtf....then the talk about how he died in a car accident and it made sense. Like, how the hell haven't we heard of Arnold's bro before. I mean even Frank Stallone got tossed some shit his way.

Watched the first ep of Waco on Showtime. Michael Shannon is doing great as the main hostage negotiator (fun fact: he also was also at Columbine when that went down, but only because of family. Learned that from some good old fashioned book learnin') and the cast is stacked with some great people. IT's a good watch after the Netflix doc about it.

Comment

• loved that ARNOLD doc. Really solid.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's good to hear. It seemed like it was going to be a fluff piece, but it has a bit of an edge to it which was nice. Seeing him feed his pet mini pony and donkey with his dog had me dying for some reason.

Comment

• Having just finished it, The Marvelous Miss Maisel is A fantastic series. Overall really fucking solid.

Brosnahan and Borstein killed it, and the support players too.

Prime had the new Borstein comedy special tied to it (it was filmed on a Maisel set) and honestly, it’s one of the best comedy special I’ve seen in a while. Really connected here.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Xmas flashback ep of The Bear was fucking amazing, felt like home, and I hated every minute of it from a triggering perspective. On ep 9 and I am so happy that
                            Spoiler: spoilers 
                          Ritchie found his purpose
                          . "You moved the napkin?!" Good shit.

Finished Jury Duty. That last episode where the reveal happens had me smiling from ear to ear. Great fucking show. I want to believe it's real because Ronald is so nice (at least on camera nice) that I have to believe there are real people like that out there still.

Silo continues to be all sorts of greatness.
                            Spoiler: spoilers 
                          "It's a video.."
                          Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 06-27-2023, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• The Bear S2 was fucking amazing. Goddamn. Loved it.

Comment

• Gemstones this week was fucking hilarious. The throat chop, cousins night, fire swords, and Baby Billy's Bible Bonkers were fucking amazing.

Comment

• BABY BILLY'S BIBLE BONKERS

The baby cousin eating everything was so nasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X