No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highly recommend Big Door Prize on Apple +. IT's fucking great. We're almost done with it and I'm excited to see how this finishes and I guess it got a second season so that's always a plus.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• finished THE OFFER on Paramount +. Fantastic.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Binged Good Omens on prime. It was fun, would recommend.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          Binged Good Omens on prime. It was fun, would recommend.
          loved that too. Can't wait for season 2 to hit.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Succession could go in 100 directions for the finale, and all of them will be awesome. Last episode was another banger. Culkin gotta get some big roles coming off this, he's been the quiet MVP the entire run of the show.

Whitehouse Plumbers is hilarious. I still can't get over the tone they went with on this, and Justin Theroux steals the show every single week. Just his accent alone makes me laugh. The cast top to bottom is just "oh fuck they casted THEM" over and over.

Barry finale is tonight. I don't know what's going to happen. If anyone hasn't watched Barry this season...you should. It takes a crazy turn halfway in.

Comment

• Also, I am super middle of the road on Ted Lasso this season. Way too many stories that don't go anywhere at all. Zava and Jack meant nothing to the story in the long run. I do appreciate the focus being shifted off Ted this season, which makes me think that this season is the final season but we are going to go onto a spin-off series.

Comment

• I want a Roy and Jamie spinoff.

Comment

• I really think we are headed for that.

Comment

• Roy and Jamie would be fun. Zava served his purpose
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    showed the team they have it in themselves!
                    but the Jack stuff I agree with. Silo is dope. Never finished Good Omens as it's my favorite book and the first 2 eps I watched didn't click (but it was also early pandemic) and it's on the list to check out again.

Big Door Prize = Totally worth it. Fantastic blend of a comedy/drama/with a dash of sci-finess. Loved it.

Totally agree Billiam about Justin in Plumbers. He's fucking AMAZING. When he had to be chased out the door to be told "no, do not kill anyone" and just how flippant his reaction was had me rolling.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• JURY DUTY rocks.

Comment

• Finished rewatch Legion over my break. It peaks in S2 with some of my favorite episodes, but overall it's still one of my favorite Marvel things ever. So good.

Extrapolations - FEEL GOOD FUN SHOW TIME.....but for real, we're all fucked and the time to actually fix anything was 20 years ago. yayaya

Platonic - Kind of love this show. Rose Byrne is great and Rogen is a bunch of fun thus far.

Comment

• Finished S1 and S0 of SPARTACUS in my rewatch. Just started S2 with Liam McIntyre taking over the role of Spartacus himself.
                          So much damned fun.

Comment

• I rewatched all the Spartacus things awhile back when one of the Starz channels had a marathon. Still can't get over how great that show was, even though I first thought the first episode or two was kind of over the top, almost comedic, with the acting and gore. But once it found it's footing, though.... damn.

In my opinion, Lucy Lawless was far better in this than in any episode of Xena, Warrior Princess. And I liked that show quite a bit.

Comment

• Lucy had great chemistry with John Hannah too.
                              Such a fun show all around.

Comment

• Ted Lasso finale was great. No more needed except like Matt said - Jaimie and Roy spinoff

Comment

Working...
                                X