What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacemaker is fucking fantastic.

Our Flag IS GREAT. I'm biased though as I love me some pirates.

Still watching Extraordinary. "CumGuy" embracing his power was actually a bit heartfelt.

Ted Lasso is still fucking amazing and that red string stuff was hilarious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Im waiting for Ted to end so I can binge the FUCK out of it.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ok sure.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• THE DIPLOMAT on Netflix has gotten renewed for S2 already.

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/the...ll-1235599216/

Great to see it. S1 was one of the best shows that I've seen recently, on Netflix or anywhere.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

ok sure.
            Calypso is at it again with his bullshit wishes
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Almost done with Beef. Enjoying it thus far. And Ceej and I were arguing over the plot of the TM series (without reading up on it at all) and I hope it's not grounded but Ceej was trying to tell me the first game was grounded and I was like uhhhhh no. So if it starts with Calypso giving out powers and wishes then sure.

Just seems like such a weird product to have a show based on it in 2023.

Comment

• I appreciated the absolutely stupid after FX when Mackie popped his collar.

If nothing else, it hopefully will lean in hard to the silly shit that is a part of those first two games. Mr. Grimm reveal when...?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beef was fantastic. Highly recommended. Loved it. Great performances from Ali and Steven. Those last 3 eps were just gut punch after gut punch.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Almost done with Extraordinary on Hulu. Dig it a bunch. Really fucking funny.

Comment

• Rob, do THE DIPLOMAT on Netflix. Trust me.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It's next on the list : )

Comment

• Saw a thing about how Netflix cancelled a show that cost 2 mil after one season. Looked superhero-y, so I looked it up and it’s called Jupiter’s Legacy. I’ve only watched one episode so far, but it’s not bad.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I think I made it one ep in when I found out they cancelled it so I gave up.

You should check out Extraordinary on Hulu. We finished that and it was great.

Checked out the first ep of Big Door Prize on Apple +. Depressing but in a way that may work for me to process stuff? I dunno, only saw one episode. Hoping to check out The Diplomat here soon but lately after work I've just wanted 30 min eps of something as I have zero attention span.

Comment

• RABBIT HOLE was great. Solid finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X