What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I got 2 eps in and got bored.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• finished THE CONSULTANT last night on Amazon Prime.
      Pretty good! It's obviously setting up a season 2 but I'll be content if we don't get it, even though the core questions of the season are not answered. It's 8 episodes, about a half hour each...you can bang it out in around 4 hours.
      Christoph Walz is great. If the idea of watching him be weird for 4 hours appeals, this is your show.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hello Tomorrow! is pretty great. It's on Apple tv.

Servant is fucking NUTS. This week's episode was ridiculous. Still really enjoying Shrinking as well.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 5 eps into Hello Tomorrow! and Billy Crudup is doing a hell of a job. Almost done with season 3 of Mythic Quest and I kind of love it. It started out kind of eh but I fell in love with the characters. IT's just a fun comedy with a bunch of funny people and I hope S3 isn't the last season.

The Last of Us continues to be pretty great (past that third episode that I will never rewatch again) and I truly hope they don't keep it going to keep it going. I don't know if they said it's only going to be 2 seasons or not but the decision not to go full Walking Dead is the best thing they could have done. They nailed that episode based on the DLC.

Comment

• Yellowjackets season 2 hits at the end of the month and I CANNOT WAIT. That first season was one of the best things that came out last year. So goddamn good. Go in blind and it's not what you think it will be. Good shit.

Ted Lasso S3 is almost out (yay!) and oh god so many shows to keep up with.

Anyone here watch the show FROM ? I know nothing about it but saw a new season is coming out and I watched like 20 secs of a trailer and it looked neat.

Comment

• I can't wait for Ted Lasso. Us part 2 came out last night, and we gotta finish it up.

Never heard of FROM.

Comment

• FROM is on MGM + lolololool so that makes sense. I never heard of MGM+

And we're right back to basically paying for cable. Goddamn greedy fucking companies.

Comment

• I wish we could cut Youtube TV, but Sarah needs wrestling. Everything else we watch is on Hulu the next day or week, and I can watch basketball via plenty of bootleg links.

Comment

• FROM is kind of neat so far. Not sure if it'll stick the landing, but the gore is out of control when it it's there. Neat twilight zone type premise. The Last of Us was exactly like the game so if you never played the game I can see LOVING IT possibly, but if you played the game then you're more like "huh, that's the game alright." Dug how they basically confirmed fan theories over the years in regard to the origin of the virus and the stuff about Ellie.

Finished Mythic Quest and now have to wait for season 4. Shrinking continues to be very good. Servant this week was fucking nuts. M Night directed the hell outta the last episode. So goddamn tense and some great camera work.

Comment

• It's coming to a head in Hello Tomorrow! and I'm really digging it still. Billy Crudup is great. Pumped to get into Ted Lasso tonight.

Comment

• I saw that Donald Glover has a new show on Amazon called Swarm starting Friday. Considering my love for Atlanta I will give this a couple episodes. I got no idea what it's about, and at this point I am just going to go in blind.

Comment

• Watched more FROM and it's giving off some heavy LOST/Sons of the Forest vibes. The "cage" scene was proper fucked.

Comment

• Servant series finale was last night. Mostly stuck the landing. Glad they ended it when they did and drag it out, but this last season felt a bit rushed unfortunately. Still, I do recommend it.

Comment

• Rewatching Yellowjackets in prep for the second season. I still HIGHLY Recommend this and especially just going in completely blind. Haven't even watched the new trailer fully yet as within 15 seconds it just felt like it was super spoilery. The best part was watching the first season with NO clue of what it was going to be about. I thought Zombies based on the cover art but it's something completely different.

Comment

• FROM is pretty freaking good so far imo. Still have no idea what's going on (which, like LOST, I do enjoy) but we still have half a season left. Shit is definitely ramping up.

Comment

Working...
                                X