No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, thanks to our discord (reminder for those of you that aren't on there, to join...) and gravedigger's comment about For All Mankind, I've found one of my new favorite shows. We just hit S3 and it's fantastic. Joel Kinnaman found the role that works for him (not an action hero) and the supporting cast is all great. Going in blind was the best thing I could have done. The reveal at the end of the first episode was fantastic because of that. I thought things were odd throughout that ep but then the end it hit and I was like "ooooh I'm in...." good shit.

Last of Us eps was pretty good. AT least there was no nonsense this time. Dig they brought in all new shit that isn't in the games. Plus I've had a major crush on Melanie since Heavenly Creatures and she fucking OWNED in Yellowjackets/Castle Rock so I'm glad she's getting more work.

I also highly recommend (and it should go into a different thread but whatever) the Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy Valentine's Day Special on HBO. We were fucking DYING throughout. Bane's libido was so stupid but so goddamn funny.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• oh man, Matt Berry would be a hoot.
      Never saw Mel and Sue as it looks like those episodes are not on Netflix. We really liked Sandi.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Also, not sure if I mentioned it but Shrinking on Apple + is pretty great so far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Discord?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Discord?
            https://discord.gg/54Ty6NpB

Comment

• Servant man. JFC. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

For All Mankind - FUUUUccccckkkk. I think we're six eps in the 3rd season and
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              that scene with the Russian shuttle and it fucking blowing a hole and fucking rolling over that lady astronaut
              was fucked. Keep waiting for baby Gordo to fucking lose it and just be like
              YO ED, IT WAS WAS A-ME, I AH BANGED YA WIFE
              while you were busy dumping a pound of cheese on your spaghetti dinner.

So goddamn good. The first scene on
              Mars
              when they were like "And who will it be...??" and they come rolling down the ramp pulling WWE moves was great. I fucking dig this show so much.

Comment

• Bro I cant wait to watch it. Just need to go back to Apple.

Comment

• We finished Wrexham. Great documentary. Lot of fun, and I hope they do another season of it.

Started the last season of You. I love how ridiculous it is. This season he hides out in London under a fake identity, and falls in with a bunch of posh old money. They end up in a country estate and it turns into Clue. It's so great.

Comment

• Finally checked out Mythic Quest and I dig it. Broad but I like alot of the people in it. Jo is the best.

Comment

• Its good. I watched it for Mac and Abed.

Lockwood and Co is fucking LEGIT. Joe Cornish is the man.

Comment

• Finished For all Mankind. Massive spoilers for the latest season -
                        so they fucking Oklahoma City bombed the place thanks to Fake Stellen Skaarsgaard from The Hulk, killed off Karen, shot pregnant girl into space, found a random Korean on Mars, AND MARGOT MADE IT TO RUSSIA? I was hoping she was going to "die" and end up with her Russian boyfriend but nooooope. Bitch is straight up in Russia,....FOR LOVE....
                        Not too shabby but holy time jumps Season 3.

Do we know how many seasons this is going to get? I can do one more if they have an ending in mind if only because I want Ed to find out....you know....FIND OUT ABOUT THE THING. The amount of fake outs with that reveal was getting ridiculous lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Lockwood and Co is fucking LEGIT. Joe Cornish is the man.
                          Yeah he is.

Comment

• Shrinking continues to be really good. Harrison Ford is great. Got Lesley into Mythic Quest and got to season 2. Much better than the first episode or two leads you to believe it is. F. Murray Abraham is fucking amazing. IT's like Clayface from the Harley Quinn show in live action. I dig it a bunch.

Comment

• Servant is going off the rails completely and I love it.

Comment

• We watched more Physical 100 but we are kind of over it. 3 or 4 episodes in and it's STILL the ball pit fights and they're just boring at this point. I was hoping for one new event every episode. I only need to see a big dude block a ball in the corner, or a fast person run around a playground so many times.

Comment

Working...
                                X