No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m so bummed they took the Mel/Sue episodes off Netflix. Can’t wait to watch the pros episodes, although I still haven’t watched the Christmas episodes yet, so I’ve got some catching up to do.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ted Lasso - Finished it. Damn near perfect. The ending was seen coming from like episode 3, but they landed it. I wonder if Nate's hair going grey was a natural thing during filming or they were dyeing it for story telling reasons.

Lockwood and Co - Somehow almost finished this through the weekend. Friday we were looking for something easy to watch, and landed on this. Joe Cornish adapted a series of novels that are your British orphans sold into labor story, but they're sold into ghost hunting and "The Problem" happens and the world is overrun with ghosts. It's a pretty fun show with enough intrigue and the YA trappings aren't so much that it turns me off. Episodes are like 35-50 minutes, and it's only 8 episodes, so we just flew through it. I think we just have two episodes left.

Great British Baking Show: Pros - We made it literally 2 minutes in. Different hosts. It's not even in the tent. It's teams of pros working on stuff. The complete opposite of what you come to GBBS for.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Great British Baking Show: Pros - We made it literally 2 minutes in. Different hosts. It's not even in the tent. It's teams of pros working on stuff. The complete opposite of what you come to GBBS for.
        Ew, no thank you. Thanks for the heads up, Billy.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Ted Lasso - Finished it. Damn near perfect. The ending was seen coming from like episode 3, but they landed it. I wonder if Nate's hair going grey was a natural thing during filming or they were dyeing it for story telling reasons.

Lockwood and Co - Somehow almost finished this through the weekend. Friday we were looking for something easy to watch, and landed on this. Joe Cornish adapted a series of novels that are your British orphans sold into labor story, but they're sold into ghost hunting and "The Problem" happens and the world is overrun with ghosts. It's a pretty fun show with enough intrigue and the YA trappings aren't so much that it turns me off. Episodes are like 35-50 minutes, and it's only 8 episodes, so we just flew through it. I think we just have two episodes left.

The actor has a bit of gray. So they colored it black in s1, and grey s2.

I was looking at Lockwood to watch with the kids!

Also, watching Cunk on Earth. Fuck me this is one of the funniest shit I’ve seen.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Lockwood and Co is the perfect amount of spooky for the kids I think. It's enough to scare them, but not fuck them up for life.

Comment

• Cool. They’re early teens, so it’s cool that it’s scary a bit.

Comment

• We finished it last night. Ends on a big cliffhanger, so of course it's gonna be canceled in a month.

Comment

• Goddamn to that last episode of S2 of For All Mankind.

Come as you are indeed.

Duct tape was rough man.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Right????!! It was heartbreaking.

Cant wait to see s3.

Comment

• Winter 2023 continues to be the season of soccer media, but not giving a single fuck about soccer. We decided to give Welcome to Wrexham 2 episodes last night, and ended up watching like 7 episodes. I was kind of worried it would just be the Rob and Ryan show, but the fact 90% of it is the town and the club makes it far more compelling. Ryan Reynolds seems like he never turns it off though, and would be fucking insufferable in real life.

Comment

• Looks like I’ll give it a shot

Comment

• Well, started ANOTHER season of GBBS last night. We're now on 2020, the first Covid season. Interesting cast.
                          And we've got Matt Lucas back (we watched the 2022 season). he's ok but holy cow do I miss Sandi.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt Lucas announcing he is moving on from the show was not a heartbreaking change. I honestly liked the lockdown seasons more. They were just THERE the whole time, refining their recipes and practicing. I think there were some stronger showings because people weren't going back to "normal" for 5 days and showing up on Friday evening to record.

Comment

• I was bummed about his announcement simply because I’d finally gotten used to him. I miss Mel and Sue the most. They worked so well with each other. I didn’t mind Sandi, but I also wasn’t super sad when she left.

Comment

• Matt Lucas is the worst. Both as a human and as a host. I'm glad he's gonna be gone. It just looks like Paul Hollywood wants to murder him constantly whenever he opens his dumb mouth. I know it'll never happen but Matt Berry would be a fun guest host, but I too miss Mel and Sue. But seriously, you people that like Matt Lucas are weirdos. Noel is great though. I will always love Noel in anything he is in.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X