What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post

Thanks for the heads up, Matt. This was on my list due to my love of master Tucci. I’ll pass if it’ll just infuriate me.
    Tucci is great and his character is great. Indeed, everything involving him is first rate. Everything else is just an absolute load of horseshit.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Last night's Last of Us straight fucked me up. Like, legitimately Sarah and I were crying on the couch. I woke up still fucked up over it.

Comment

• Yeah, it was super cool to see that they decided to bring my fucking life in to the show.
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        They may not have said ALS, but I know it when I see it, and that was it. I am in a goddamn funk today and work starts in 5 mins. Cooooooool.

I know at this point shit like this shouldn't bother me, but, you know what, it fucking does. I need escapism. But it's not like I can say "hey Druckmann why not cancer?" as people then who deal or are dealing with that are in the same boat.

YEah, I'm a snowflake, but I needed a trigger warning for that shit. I was minding my own business, then I saw the hand and the wheelchair, and was like oh goddammit....I looked at Lesley and was like FUCK THIIIIISSS. "It's not like we can get an MRI" was the only line she could be positive about but like, goddammit.

meh.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• that episode was absolutely amazing. Not sure if individual episodes can be up for awards but THAT episode should win everything under the sun.
          Sorry it hit so close to home, Rob.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, it was a great episode and really, the best thing for Bill's character as he's only a small bit of the original game and a easter egg type deal in the sequel if I remember correctly but man, I'm already dealing with this 24/7 and thanks to the pandemic, 24/7 with hardly any breaks (at least prior I'd be in an office for 8 hours which would be a bit of a break..) but like fuck man.

The
            suicide pact shit
            is all my therapist and I talk about and how I promise her it's not going to happen but that's not cause of me and it's not like it wouldn't be hard at all on my end (IDGAF) but my optimistic wife is like nahhhhh son. YOU ARE WEAK. I AM STRONG. So like, I won't even get a nice rack of ribs and bottle of wine at the end.

That being said, I did love the opening showing an ALTERNATE take on that comedy show "The Last Man on Earth". So now I want to go watch that again as I don't think I finished it.

But today is going to be a "Rob is in his head all day" type of day which suuuuucks.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ted Lasso is incredible. I cannot get over how much I am into it. When we put it on it is full on, 100% attention. No phone. No getting up to do chores. I pause to walk into the kitchen for a drink. We have like 2 or 3 episodes left and I am already devastated. I have never been someone that just will rewatch things, like people that just watch The Office all the time, but I am seriously tempted to put Ted Lasso on my Plex and just put on a random episode from a playlist when I feel down. That Christmas episode is 100% going on my Christmas watch list too.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Shrinking on Apple Tv. Dig it. Harrison Ford and Jason Segal are great but holy shit what the fuck happened to Kate from The Drew Carey Show? Her face looks like it's 100% fake

Comment

• KING OF THE HILL IS COMING BACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Ted Lasso is incredible. I cannot get over how much I am into it. When we put it on it is full on, 100% attention. No phone. No getting up to do chores. I pause to walk into the kitchen for a drink. We have like 2 or 3 episodes left and I am already devastated. I have never been someone that just will rewatch things, like people that just watch The Office all the time, but I am seriously tempted to put Ted Lasso on my Plex and just put on a random episode from a playlist when I feel down. That Christmas episode is 100% going on my Christmas watch list too.
                    I know right? Wife and I hate soccer, but holy shit Lasso deserves all the accolades.

Can’t wait to watch TLOS. Let’s see if that fabled episode will top the best of 2022, the Death episode of Sandman.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We still haven't watched the last couple Sandman episodes. We stopped when we realized Sparta wasn't going to make it, so all kinds of trauma wrapped up in it. I think we have 3 episodes left.

I think we have 2 or 3 episodes of Lasso left. We just finished the episode where Sam gets recruited to play for Morocco. We still don't give a shit about soccer, but we've been told that if we liked Lasso to watch Welcome to Wrexham, so we may give that a few episodes.

Comment

• Wrexham is fun if only for the shit with Rob and Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          We still haven't watched the last couple Sandman episodes. We stopped when we realized Sparta wasn't going to make it, so all kinds of trauma wrapped up in it. I think we have 3 episodes left.

I think we have 2 or 3 episodes of Lasso left. We just finished the episode where Sam gets recruited to play for Morocco. We still don't give a shit about soccer, but we've been told that if we liked Lasso to watch Welcome to Wrexham, so we may give that a few episodes.
                          I may also watch Wrexham.

The last arc of Sandman is cool. Last episode is neat, it’s 2 short stories.
                          I still rewatched that episode 6. It is still perfection. The way people react to their death is heartbreaking. Especially the baby. And Hob. Infinite life vs incomplete ones
                          . It wrecks me, but it points to the most important aspect of our existence if you ask me.
                          Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 02-02-2023, 09:46 AM.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Really enjoying Shrinking on Apple +. Harrison Ford being old man Ford and not trying to be young man Ford is nice.

Comment

• we're hooked the GREAT BRITISH BAKING SHOW. Please kill me.

Comment

• Why? It's amazing. We never miss an episode. There's a new one with Pros that came out this week that I need to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X