• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah.

We tapped out of Kleo too.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I enjoyed the second episode of Last of Us much more than the first. Not really sure what clicked in this one for me, maybe that it's a little bit funnier so it doesn't feel so heavy all the time.

Comment

• I think both eps have been phenomenal so far. My only complaint in episode 2 is that Joel didn't grab any weapons at the end there.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I did have that thought of...bro, you're halfway through that magazine right now. 556 doesn't grow on trees now, let alone during the apocalypse.

Comment

• I enjoyed they actually showed where the infection started. That was always a fan theory, so good on them for doing it.

For All Mankind continues to fucking OWN.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• the cold opens on both of the episodes have been great, but the Jakarta scene that begins episode 2 is particularly effective.
              'Bombs'.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                the cold opens on both of the episodes have been great, but the Jakarta scene that begins episode 2 is particularly effective.
                'Bombs'.
                When her hand just started trembling and she almost dropped the cup I was like "oh we are ACTING acting in this scene."

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

For All Mankind continues to fucking OWN.
                  Where you at?

Comment

• A few eps into season 2.
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    Gordo's exwife is up in the base, got caught drunk and smoking, and Robocop gave the ginger the second seat on his mission. There was a moment there where I thought MAYBE the Discovery explosion was still going to happen

We had to finish Dahmer though just to get it off our list.

Half way though season 7 in our WATCH ALL OF 16 SEASONS OF SUPERNATURAL FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END marathon. Surprisingly not sick of it yet. A few duds here and there and I still don't like
                      Spoiler: season 7 baddies spoilers 
                    Leviathan. That dumb fucking FX of their stupid face is so dumb
                    but I know it'll wrap up soon...I hope.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Do not watch INSIDE MAN unless you want to throw your remote through your television screen.
                      You have been warned.

Comment

• We finally started Ted Lasso, and we are really enjoying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          We finally started Ted Lasso, and we are really enjoying it.
                          You're gonna have some good fun with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            We finally started Ted Lasso, and we are really enjoying it.
                            I said it on discord and I'll say it again

Comment

• Ted Lasso is fucking AMAZING. Roy Kent is a god amongst men. Coach Beard as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Do not watch INSIDE MAN unless you want to throw your remote through your television screen.
                                You have been warned.
                                Thanks for the heads up, Matt. This was on my list due to my love of master Tucci. I’ll pass if it’ll just infuriate me.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X