What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

We watched 3 episodes last night, and it's a lot of fun. Love some good heist shit.
    We have 2 eps left. One is the actual heist. Can't wait.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      We started THREE PINES last night. It's ok.
      That’s the Alfred Molina playing a Quebec cop? I’m avoiding for so many different reasons!

Finished WWDITS season 4. So. Fucking. Good. The Flip episode killed me. THE SUPREMELY TALENTED ADELE AZEEM!

I’m into Andor and it’s EVERYTHING I want from Star Wars. Just done with The Eye. Fucking cousin Ritchie….
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yeah, we noped out of THREE PINES mid way through episode 3. It's just dull.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They wanted us to do a fuck ton of interviews for Three Pines, but my brain is shot.

So started watching Koala Man early. Premieres on the 9th on Hulu. New show from Justin Roiland and one of the Smiling Friends team. Hugh Jackman is one of the main cast.
          https://youtu.be/ctIOPqEmd4s
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bummer. I like Michael Cusack but was hoping it was Zach instead.

Finished Kaleidoscope. Dug it a bunch with the order that Netflix put them in. Watching the Pink episode BEFORE the Final Heist episode (White) was great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Went back to the Dhamer mini series on Netflix just to finish it. JFC it just keeps going and going. The episode with the Hughes kid was heartbreaking. Man, if only he would have remembered to grab his keys....

Comment

• Mayfair Witches

First episode was last night. I won't compare it to Interview with a Vampire, because honestly Interview feels like lightning in a bottle. This was...fine. The first episode was 100% pure table setting, so not a ton of action. It looks like things will be picking up next week. I know nothing about these books at all, so I am going in blind. My biggest issue was honestly the fucking bitrate and compression on Youtube TV. All the flashback scenes looked like they were filmed with cameras smothered in vaseline.

Comment

• Based on grave's recommendation in discord, we started For All Mankind. Knew nothing about it and am digging it a bunch.

Also trying to finish up the Expanse (on season 5 or 6 I think? I dunno, Amos just got to Baltimore) So glad I read the books.

Comment

• Yay Rob! One season left! They end the series before the time jump. Laconia is introduced, but that’s it. They end the Marco act.

Andor is so fucking fantastic.

Now we start Kaleidoscope with the kids.

Comment

• Glad to hear they resolve the Marco stuff, bummed we don't get
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      zombie Amos in the future

Andor is indeed amazing. It's a show from 2022 that felt like it was made in 1980. That prison sequence is amazing and Andy Serkis needs more work.

Kaleidoscope is a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Serkis plays the villain in the Luther movie coming in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Glad to hear they resolve the Marco stuff, bummed we don't get
                            Spoiler: spoilers 
                          zombie Amos in the future

Andor is indeed amazing. It's a show from 2022 that felt like it was made in 1980. That prison sequence is amazing and Andy Serkis needs more work.

Kaleidoscope is a bunch of fun.
                          Yeah. That death was shocking. I loved the ending, especially the epilogue.

Also, I need to watch For All Mankind season 3. First 2 seasons were SO GOOD.

Comment

• We started WOMAN OF THE DEAD last night on Netflix. We got through three (of six) episodes.
                            This show is kinda nuts. I won't spoil anything but this definitely goes places that I was not expecting, mainly with the main character.
                            I can't verify if the show sticks the landing or not but I'll finish it off. It's too crazy not to see where it's going to end.

Basic non-spoilery premise for the first 15 minutes of episode 1: The main character is an Austrian mortician who is clairvoyant (can talk to the dead). Her husband is a police officer who gets killed in an apparent accident. But is it an accident? She's going to find out.

If you're going to watch it, go in clean. Seriously.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Digging For All Mankind a whole bunch so far. Seeing Penny from Lost in this as the character she is playing caught me off guard.

Comment

• Started SAS Rogue Heroes.

SO. MUCH. FUN.

Comment

Working...
                                X