What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

I'd recommend watching it in everyone's native language vs dubbed. I think it'd play better that way.
    It’s better. But it also means I need to pay more attention for the subtitles. And the show is still slow as fuck. I’m still going to watch it, but it may be March before I finish it.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm with you Ingrid. I don't hate reading movies/shows but if i have to then I really need to be in said mood to watch them. I stare at a screen and read shit all day, I don't want to do it when trying to relax lol. Hence RRR is still on the list. #dumbamerican
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• the thing is, you'd fucking love RRR Rob. LOVE it. It is so right up your alley.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I KNOOOOOWWWWW. Trying to get Lesley behind a 3 hour Bollywood movie is not easy. If I'm watching this stupid thing it has to be on the big tv with the nice surround sound and not on my computer with headphones.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I KNOOOOOWWWWW. Trying to get Lesley behind a 3 hour Bollywood movie is not easy. If I'm watching this stupid thing it has to be on the big tv with the nice surround sound and not on my computer with headphones.
            Dude...watch it once, you'll want to watch it again.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Was bored and decided to start The Mayor of Kingstown. I like to think this is what Hawkeye decided to do after giving up being Hawkeye. It's not terrible yet but it still hasn't completely come together.
                Spoiler: major spoilers first episode 
              Was bummed as fuck that they killed off Kyle Chandler in the first episode.
              I mean, it makes sense but still....was a bummer. The shit with the meth dealer was proper fucked.

Comment

• NYE plans got scuttled because I ended up with righteous nausea before we left for our friends. So I ended up laying in bed, nibbling saltines and blasting through Wednesday.
                It was pretty good, I’ll check out season two. But it wasn’t as mindblowing as everyone was making it out to be.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We're watching WEDNESDAY as well. It's...ok? It feels incredibly undercooked as a concept. Production wise, it feels like it's trying desperately to start another HARRY POTTER type universe too.

Comment

• It’s cute. Still think Fred Armisen is secretly a rapist/serial killer.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We don't have much we are actively watching, and Sarah wanted something super light hearted last night, so she threw on this anime I hadn't heard of. The Way of the House Husband on Netflix. It's hilarious. Ex Yakuza gets married. Is a stay at home dad. Treats everything like a big Yakuza event. Each episode is under 20 minutes, and it's just a good fucking time.

Comment

• Kaleidoscope on Netflix is dope. You can watch the episodes in any order as long as you leave white last or just let it do its thing. So far Billy and I have had the same eps (yellow/green/blue\) but this site shows other options https://www.vulture.com/article/netf...cal-order.html

Dig it a bunch.

Yeah, Wednesday is okay. At least Burton reigned it in. Ortega is great.

Comment

• finished WEDNESDAY ADDAMS AND THE SORCERER'S STONE.
                          Ok. Not great but in the 'pretty good' camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Kaleidoscope on Netflix is dope. You can watch the episodes in any order as long as you leave white last or just let it do its thing. So far Billy and I have had the same eps (yellow/green/blue\) but this site shows other options https://www.vulture.com/article/netf...cal-order.html

Dig it a bunch.

Yeah, Wednesday is okay. At least Burton reigned it in. Ortega is great.
                            We watched 3 episodes last night, and it's a lot of fun. Love some good heist shit.

Comment

• We finished up Fleischman Is In Trouble last night. Good show, but extremely "oh fuck we're old now" attitude. I was kind of just like...you're 40. You're still young. Get a fucking therapist. But it is very relatable and very well acted.

It kind of made me wonder if Thirty Something is worth revisiting as an adult.

Comment

• We started THREE PINES last night. It's ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X