What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want season 2 so fucking bad.

Check out the GQ shoot the lead did. Dude looks like a mix of an old Batman thug and the Wet Bandits.

Comment

• What in the fuck is happening with HBO? It just doesn't make sense. Minx canceled when S2 is almost ready to release, and they're pulling S1 off HBO, as well as removing WESTWORLD and The Nevers? I don't get it at fucking all.

Anyway, pirating is easier than ever these days.

Comment

• They’re pulling Westworld? WTF? I thought that was a golden child for them?
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• You guys need to watch THE PERIPHERAL. Seriously. if you're wanting something in the vein of WESTWORLD, DARK, or 1899 that won't piss you off, this is your show. S1 is now complete on Prime and it sticks the landing. If there's no S2, it's enough of an ending that I'm satisfied, but I really hope we get a S2.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I am going to try and watch 1899 and Peripheral while I am on vacation.

Comment

• Peripheral after Andor for me.

I’m in Cabinet of Curiosities and it’s great.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• if it matters, THE PERIPHERAL is 10x better than 1899,
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Watching the first ep of 1899 now and it’s giving me big time Ghost Ship vibes. The fact that only some of the characters speak English and the rest is dubbed is driving me a little bananas.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    Watching the first ep of 1899 now and it’s giving me big time Ghost Ship vibes. The fact that only some of the characters speak English and the rest is dubbed is driving me a little bananas.
                    I'd recommend watching it in everyone's native language vs dubbed. I think it'd play better that way.

Comment

• Hell, I didn’t know that was an option. I’ll try that with the next episode.

Comment

• Wednesday. Half done with it. Not bad, not great but I kinda have a crush on Jenna Ortega. Its cool guys she's legal.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I’d add Enid to that.

I liked that series. It managed to not give Armisen rapey vibes, which is quite the achievement.

But holy FUCK does the monster looks like a retard.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The second season of Chucky is some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever watched and I loved every minute. Mancini outdid himself with this season from the jump. JFC.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Amazon making a series out of Nick Cutter's awesome book The Deep. I dug this one a bunch and a series is a perfect way to go.

Comment

• THE RECRUIT on Netflix is pretty fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X