What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I really didn’t get into Dark. I may have missed something.
    how far into DARK did you get before stopping?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Finished 1899.
      I'll avoid spoilers but it went in a direction I really, really hoped it would not go. I still liked it overall and I'll watch a second season (if it gets one) but it's not a patch on DARK.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

how far into DARK did you get before stopping?
        near the end of season 2.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hit middle of Season 5 in Supernatural. I feel like all of the episodes I really remember liking were in 4 and this one. Here's hoping this doesn't become a chore. We're still just doing one ep a night. Once we hit Season 7, it will be all new. Miraculously haven't been spoiled on any of it, so there is that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I really gotta convince Sarah to make Dark or 1899 our next series. We got nothing to watch right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I really gotta convince Sarah to make Dark or 1899 our next series. We got nothing to watch right now.
              for what it's worth, that LIMITLESS series with Chris Hemsworth is surprisingly legit.

Comment

• OOOOooooof

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  How did they make it worse than That 80s Show?

Comment

• right? At least that show had Dennis from IT's Always Sunny, Chyler Leigh, and that hot blond from Camp Dread/Joe Dirt

Comment

• Stop. Just stop. The 70’s wore out it’s welcome, the 80’s show should have never happened and this just makes me cringe. I know they’re trying to capitalize on Gen x/Millennials gobbling up the nostalgia shit, but come the fuck on
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We just started INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE tonight. Quite good! Definitely better than the terrible Pitt/Cruise film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          We just started INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE tonight. Quite good! Definitely better than the terrible Pitt/Cruise film.
                          You're in for a good fucking time.

Comment

• Cannot wait for this shit.

Comment

• I mean, yeah...it looks good. it looks like a quality show.
                              But it also looks like countless other WALKING DEAD riffs. I'll probably watch it but it completely feels like something I've seen before.

Comment

• Incoming EMOTIONAL DAMAGE
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X