What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah the muse wsa my favorite.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Bake Off

Man I don't really watch any cooking shows, and I don't bake at all. But Bake Off is just so good. Every year I am hyped for it to start, and then watch the Holiday.
      I love Bake Off. I started watching right after Thomas was born because it was something quiet I could put on while I was nursing or while he was sleeping on me and not have to worry about noise. It lost a lot of the joy and character when Mel and Sue left, but I still enjoy it.

Going in to this weeks episode, 3 of my 4 favorites were still in the tent, so we’ll see how this week shakes out.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Two episodes left of The Watcher and I have no idea if I like this or not. that being said, holy shit did McManus from OZ get big....Unless that's make up.

Lesley was expecting it to be more like the actual story and I told her it was from the dude who made AHS so obviously it's going to be weird instead.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The real story is weird enough. Once I read it was Murphy and he had to pump it up to be WEEEeeiiirrrdddDDDDddd I said naw fuck this. It's a scary fucking premise without any dressing up.

Comment

• yeah and it sucks too because there are a bunch of great people in this.

Comment

• I know nobody else here really watched it, but Atlanta wrapped up the series this week. The episode was a perfect finale, and gave us their take on The Sopranos ending. Overall I love that series so much. Season 3 is probably the weakest, but I still enjoyed it a lot. The one off episodes could be hit or miss, but the one the other week that was a fake documentary on the making of Goof Troop was incredible. And Alfred/Paper Boy is the most relatable character I've ever seen on tv. Since the episode in season 2 (I think) where he ends up in the woods, talking to a ghost, and just being fucking exhausted by the effort existing takes...I was like yup. Al is my dude. He kept that energy until the very end, and I love him so much.

Comment

• That’s something I might eventually watch.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  That’s something I might eventually watch.
                  It's a brisk 4 seasons. It might not even be a full 40 episodes. Everyone should see the Teddy Perkins episode. It's one of the best episodes of TV in the last decade.

Comment

• Almost done with The Crown and I have to agree with what most people are saying. It’s incredibly sensational and you can see where they obviously took liberties with the truth. If the final season is anything like this one, I think I’m good.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Lesley burned through that and it seemed like she was a bit underwhelmed.

Started A Friend of the Family. Didn't know much about the original story but man, it's proper fucked up. Also Plop from The Office is showing up in all of the things lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                        Almost done with The Crown and I have to agree with what most people are saying. It’s incredibly sensational and you can see where they obviously took liberties with the truth. If the final season is anything like this one, I think I’m good.
                        We finished S5 of that last night. With everyone being depicted (who is still alive) decrying this season as utter and complete bullshit...yeah. I mean, it's well done and incredibly well acted, but there's so much in here that is obviously speculative in terms of character interactions and plotting that you kinda have to just roll with it as bullshit.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Basically. I finished it yesterday and was generally underwhelmed as well. One thing I did learn that I didn’t know before was that little black dress she wore is referred to as her “revenge dress”. Gave me a very small chuckle

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Started A Friend of the Family. Didn't know much about the original story but man, it's proper fucked up. Also Plop from The Office is showing up in all of the things lately.
                            The mother in this show is the dumbest person alive. Mr. B straight cucked that entire family. Jfc.

The Watcher - eh....not great.

Comment

• Started 1899 tonight. It's pretty wild and you can tell it's from the makers of DARK.

Interesting song choices. I definitely did not have Deep Purple on my bingo card.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I really didn’t get into Dark. I may have missed something.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X