X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring of Powers: great.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So Witcher Season 4 replaced Henry Cavill with Liam Hemsworth.

What a bargain bin move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        So Witcher Season 4 replaced Henry Cavill with Liam Hemsworth.

What a bargain bin move.
        Whole show was bargain bin outside of Cavill. It's like a half step above a SyFy original.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Whole show was bargain bin outside of Cavill. It's like a half step above a SyFy original.
          no shit. I only stuck with it for a couple of episodes in S1 and checked out. It felt so damned cheap.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

no shit. I only stuck with it for a couple of episodes in S1 and checked out. It felt so damned cheap.
            I was VERY iffy at the end of S1 but Sarah was enjoying it, so we watched S2. I spent all of S2 looking at my phone.

Comment

• Honestly the highlights were Cavill and the bard. And the bard was barely there.

Comment

• I made it one and a half eps in and was out.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bake Off

Man I don't really watch any cooking shows, and I don't bake at all. But Bake Off is just so good. Every year I am hyped for it to start, and then watch the Holiday special and boom we are in the middle of Christmas. Pretty much every week Sarah and I say we need to watch Mighty Boosh again, and then we wonder how the fuck Noell got to be the popular host of this wholesome ass baking show after making Mighty Boosh.

Comment

• Bake Off is the best. I'm curious to see if they will be able to replicate here even with Paul and Pru being in it. Matt Lucas needs to gtfo though. Haven't started the new season yet. We have to now get caught up on all of the shit we missed during our 31 movies last month. Still need to finish Andor, Dahmer, The Patient, etc etc.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sandman’s renewal makes me VERY happy.

Comment

• Hopefully they can keep up the quality.

Finished off The Patient tonight. Really good. Recommend it. On Hulu, 10 eps. Domhall was great.

Comment

• We still need to finish the last few episodes of Sandman. We had to stop when the Spartacus situation got worse.

Comment

• I think I preferred the last episode over all. If they do more like that, I'm totally on board with more.

Comment

• I still think the Death and Hob Gadling episode is a perfect hour of television.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I think I preferred the last episode over all. If they do more like that, I'm totally on board with more.
                                The cat and the muse episode? Great shit as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X