No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That so? Cool! I was so disappointed by Hill House that I boycotted the rest, but I’ll give it a shot.

Rings of Power is really good.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Did you not watch Midnight Mass? It was fucking awesome.

Comment

• Nope. I saw previews for Bly Manor and said fuck this.

If it’s anything like Hill House (7 amazings episodes and 2-3 shit ones at the end), I’m out. If not, cool!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I loved Hill House, it was really the last episode that shit the bed for me. Bly Manor I did not like at fucking all. Amazing performances, but sooo fucking saccharine. Midnight Mass I fucking loved, but be ready for some heavy Catholic shit. Midnight Club so far is just like "here's some bad shit happening to kids, and here's ghosts right off the fucking bat let's go."

Comment

• that's on deck once we finish THE CROWN. We're totally hooked on that. The good news is that we're in S4 already so we should be through it in the next few days.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Did you not watch Midnight Mass? It was fucking awesome.
              Ehhhhhhhh.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I loved Hill House, it was really the last episode that shit the bed for me. Bly Manor I did not like at fucking all. Amazing performances, but sooo fucking saccharine. Midnight Mass I fucking loved, but be ready for some heavy Catholic shit. Midnight Club so far is just like "here's some bad shit happening to kids, and here's ghosts right off the fucking bat let's go."
                My only issue is that it's set at a hospice. That's what I have to look forward to with Lesley so it's a bit like "LET'S POKE AT THIS WOUND.." I felt sad just watching the trailer if only due to that but I do plan on checking it out once we finish our 31 Horror movies.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

My only issue is that it's set at a hospice. That's what I have to look forward to with Lesley so it's a bit like "LET'S POKE AT THIS WOUND.." I felt sad just watching the trailer if only due to that but I do plan on checking it out once we finish our 31 Horror movies.
                  Hell it was hard for me dealing with Spartacus. I can't imagine you will find any joy in it.

Comment

Ehhhhhhhh.
                    YOU NEED MORE CATHOLIC GUILT!

Comment

YOU NEED MORE CATHOLIC GUILT!
                      I really don't. TOO TALKY FOR ME. WHY SAY MANY WORD WHEN FEW WORK?

Comment

I really don't. TOO TALKY FOR ME. WHY SAY MANY WORD WHEN FEW WORK?
                        CATHOLOCISM BRO

Comment

• lol. Just not my thing man. Hill lost me with the finale. Bly didn't do a damn thing for me. Midnight Mass did nothing for me besides the really good performances, but the story was mehhhh and telegraphed like a motherfucker thanks to his casting. The new one will be a bit too raw so I'm holding off for now. I'll just be over here happy with my fun episodes of She-Hulk. hahaa

Comment

• We started THE MIDNIGHT CLUB last night. Pretty fun beginning!
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              We started THE MIDNIGHT CLUB last night. Pretty fun beginning!
                              We are on to episode 8. We are loving it so much. Just a lot of fun.

Comment

• Finished Midnight Club. Overall liked it, not as much as Mass or Hill, but it was pretty fun. Of course it's a Flanagan series so he makes sure to turn on the maudlin emotional dial to 11 in the last two episodes. I don't think we got great resolution to a few things about the ghosts and house, just kind of a "here's where it's from, fill in your own blanks" and the final "reveal" was obvious from the start but still totally worked.

We both agreed that we really like Flanagan, but he's so much better in films where he really has to focus on his story with much more limited time.

Comment

Working...
                                X