• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY MURDERS IN THE...THEATER?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So, let’s say the cops in Cobra Kai are the dumbest morons ever.

It was fun, but so over the top it got distracting.

The Korean dumbfucks? Bad.

Kenny? BAD. (such bad writing) That poor fuck went Daenerys real quick.

The goods? Chozen. Mike Barnes. Teri?

And that last twist? The US Marshalls would be ankle deep in his ass.

Meh. Finish this series quick!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Kenny is the worst but not as bad as LaRusso's son.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thought he was ok this season.

I mean, I expected over-the-top shit, but even then, this went way too far. I mean, Kung Fury was barely more surreal.

Comment

• Legit can't wait for the second season of Chucky. I was surprised at how much I loved the first one, and this seems to be upping the ante even more. Spoilers obvs, but the new trailer has me pumped.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Patient is soooooo good you guys. Why is no one else watching this? It's only like 20-25 min eps and Domhall and Steve are killing it. On Hulu.

Comment

• I proposed it as our next series. Sarah isn't taking the bait so far. I meanwhile started the final season of Atlanta and Andor.

Comment

• it's only 10 eps and it's on ep 5 or 6 atm. You have time. I personally like waiting as each episode ends on a "oooooh" type moment which is fun and maddening at the same time.

Comment

• Checked out the first two episodes of that new Dahmer mini-series on Netflix. Evan Peters is pretty great so far. That WI accent is something else. Also, the reason he has those contacts on the cover image in Netflix is fucking hilarious. I didn't watch a trailer for anything so maybe they covered it there, but I was lulzing. It's gross and exploitive but shot like a mini David Fincher wannabe. I've seen worse.

Comment

• Peters was great in MARE OF EASTTOWN by the way.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Jesus fuck that looks wicked and so much better than expected.

Comment

• I was just coming into here to post that. I mean, yeah, that's the game alright. I'm down.

Comment

• And these 2 leads are rock solid.

Comment

• Looks like another zombie apocalypse thing. Convince me that this is different.

Comment

• it is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X