No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot about Cobra Kai so I only watched the first two episodes. More of the same, which is good.

Comment

• Yeah, digging the first few episodes of Cobra Kai. Tori could still get it even with her weird eyes. Still enjoying Welcome to Wrexham. I'm totally invested in this small ass town and these soccer players.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think it's fucking insane that like some town in Wales has a 100K stadium they play fucking RUGBY in meanwhile the NFL is like "we're the biggest and best! we can 40 or 50k people every game!" and you're in fucking Los Angeles.

Comment

• lol yeah. Football is small potatoes compared to those soccer clubs. The fucking town raised like 150k in a single day to keep their ex sleazy owner from selling/destroying the club. It's nuts.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Where is that from? What channel?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Welcome to Wrexham (doc about Ryan Reynolds and Mac from It's Always Sunny buying a Welsh Soccer team) is on Hulu if that's what you're asking about

Comment

• Yes! So Disney + for me!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Y'all need to check out The Patient on Hulu. It's fucking great so far. Domhall Gleeson is great and Steve Carrell is on point.

Comment

• One episode left of the second season of Only Murders to go. I still think I prefer the first season overall but I'm still loving everything with Martin Short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      One episode left of the second season of Only Murders to go. I still think I prefer the first season overall but I'm still loving everything with Martin Short.
                      Martin Short going all LAST OF THE MOHICANS on the free dips that he has to leave on the stairs brought me to tears.
                      'STAY ALIVE!!!!'
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He's fucking great in this show. That was great.

Comment

• Finished the new season of Cobra Kai. Loved it buuuuut
                            Spoiler: massive ending spoilers 
                          the twist with Kreese made me mad.
                          I wish it didn't happen that way but gotta have another way for a new season I guess. Overall I thought this season was pretty great.
                            Spoiler: spoilers 
                          Dug that they used Chozen as a featured player throughout and having him train the students with a mixture of Miyagi/Eagle Fang style was fun. The intro to Mike Barnes was perfect as was that final fight seeing him and Johnny fight together and make fun of Daniel at the same time. Terry Silver getting his was good stuff. Stingray and his Dungeons and Dojos shit was fun. But again, seeing what they did with Kreese was a bummer. I figured his arc was over but guess not.

Don't see this going for more than one more season but read that Sony announced a new Karate Kid flick but the main creative team tweeted saying they are not a part of it has me scratching my head here. I'm fine with no more Karate Kid going forward after *what I hope* will be the final season. There just is no where else to go.

Comment

• I gotta wrap that up. Our weekends have been miserable with the contractors here for like 10-12 hours on a Saturday, and we spend the evening doing chores and shit once they leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              One episode left of the second season of Only Murders to go. I still think I prefer the first season overall but I'm still loving everything with Martin Short.
                              Finished this up last night. The last episode was pretty great. The meta commentary throughout this season was actually pretty funny. The "slow-motion" shit was hilarious.

That ending though? Hmmmms. Random as fuck and I guess we're getting another season?

Comment

• That’s how I took it. I already have a theory about the how for next season, so I’m interested to see if I’m right.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X