No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished up Sandman. I honestly think that 11th episode was my second favorite episode of the whole series. I want more stories where Sandman is a peripheral character. That animated segment was aces.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• WWDITS was hilarious this week. The stuff with Nandor and his "wife" had me rolling. Fucking Jim Jarmusch was hilarious. "That was an incredible bit. How did they do that?" "I don't make that kind of money."
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Colin having a growth spurt was hilarious.
        Also: per the credits, it looks like a lot of the kids who were used to play young Colin were in the audition scene playing themselves. They got actual screen time without Colin's face. That's pretty cool.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That trio was the weirdest cameo choice. Would love to know how it came to be.

Comment

• "DO THE HEAD! DO THE HEAD!" *looks under table* "Sofia? Wow, I could never afford this gag."

Comment

• Sofia hasn't improved as an actress. Still a very funny cameo.

And holy shit, we got a 'Layla' montage.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was cracking up at Layla.

Comment

• Oh shit, new Documentary Now! episodes coming.

Noice.

Comment

• Finished Mo. good show. Suffers from when a standup converts to a series and tries to fit in standup routines as the humor instead of more natural funny conversations. Ended on a cliffhanger which kind of surprised me.

Comment

• Third episode of The Patient ramped shit up. Carrell is doing some fine work but Domhall is MVP thus far.

Still continuing to really enjoy Welcome to Wrexham. I wonder how tiring it would be to hang out with Ryan Reynolds.

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Devil in Ohio on Netfix. I was thinking it was an exorcism show...and uh it does not seem to be that.

Comment

• Cobra Kai is tomorrow!

Comment

• Yes!

my wife is making me watch Indian Matchmaking.

Its a bit trashy.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• new Quantum Leap trailer.

I hope the new "Al" still brings some levity to the role. Otherwise I'm in for at least 3 eps. BUT....no "Oh boy?" Come on man. Gimme an "Oh boy...."

Comment

• No "Oh boy" is a red flag for me. I'll give it 2 or 3 at least
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X