No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched a few episodes of Workaholics during a marathon like a week or two ago. What I saw was much better than the first couple episodes.

Comment

• Pretty sure Thomas the footman will be revealed as Pete Campbell's grandpa by the end of Downton Abbey. What a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I watched a few episodes of Workaholics during a marathon like a week or two ago. What I saw was much better than the first couple episodes.

The finale this season was fucking great. It can totally be hit or miss, but lately they've had more hits.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lesley and I watched that Honey Boo Boo Child show last night. I thought I was going to hate it within 5 minutes, but we actually were pretty entertained. It helps that the family is completely self-aware and it was refreshing to see a reality tv family that actually care about each other and not just reading lines that some person wrote out for them. Feel free to shun me.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Small Town Security on AMC is insane. Is no one else watching it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              Lesley and I watched that Honey Boo Boo Child show last night. I thought I was going to hate it within 5 minutes, but we actually were pretty entertained. It helps that the family is completely self-aware and it was refreshing to see a reality tv family that actually care about each other and not just reading lines that some person wrote out for them. Feel free to shun me.
              See that's why the wife and I dig Ice Loves Coco. They're a real couple and they talk about real couple shit. Of course they're loaded so money problems aren't a focal point or anything but it's kind of cool watching the two of them just be without all the silly set ups and shit. Also every episode Ice T is playing CoD at some point and I just think that's fucking amazeballs. It's what I'd do if I were him. Lulz

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Small Town Security on AMC is insane. Is no one else watching it?
              Not yet, it just comes on at a weird time of the night for us.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Lesley and I watched that Honey Boo Boo Child show last night.
                Good lord, why?

Feel free to shun me.
                It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-09-2012, 04:29 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Small Town Security on AMC is insane. Is no one else watching it?
                  Watched it last week. Whatever "small town" that is, I'm pretty sure it exists solely in the mind of David Lynch. Holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Watched it last week. Whatever "small town" that is, I'm pretty sure it exists solely in the mind of David Lynch. Holy shit.
                    John Waters dude. It's fucking John WatersVille.

Comment

• Trailer Park Boys. I only ever saw the first flick. Decided to go through the series.

Comment

Trailer Park Boys. I only ever saw the first flick. Decided to go through the series.
                        I tried to do that, after watching it off and on in Toronto. Man...that show has some severe peaks and valleys.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X9wkqLF0v5Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I tried to do that, after watching it off and on in Toronto. Man...that show has some severe peaks and valleys.
                            Gimme a fackin' smoke, hairdo
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 0_o*

*Robs vid
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X9wkqLF0v5Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                why are you doin this to yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X