What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Really dug ep 7 (I think?) of The Sandman with Jed and Rose. The stuff with Jed is heartbreaking but I kind of dug what was happening with him as "The Sandman".
    7-8-9-10 is a really good arc.

only the bonus episode left for me.

we finished What we do in the Shadows season 3 yesterday. Baby Colin. Lol.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

7-8-9-10 is a really good arc.

only the bonus episode left for me.

we finished What we do in the Shadows season 3 yesterday. Baby Colin. Lol.
      oh man are you in for a treat with Colin in S4. Wait until you see.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        finished ONLY MURDERS S2 last night. Good fun!
        I'm curious as to how S3 is going to go considering how it ended, though. I'll avoid spoilers but I'm curious how they'll keep the IN THE BUILDING aspect going.
        Yes! I was wondering the same thing too! If I had to guess…
          Spoiler: Possibly 
        he moved into the building at some point and is having a fling with Mabel. Would certainly explain Charles’ attitude.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Mo on Netfix. Houston comedian made a tv show about the quintessential Houston experience. Immigrant. Hustling on Harwin. Codeine. I got three episodes in and I love it. Plenty of rough edges because it's from first time tv writers, but it feels good to see Houston on TV as Houston. Other places stand in for Houston, or Houston is shown as Detroit or Dallas or some shit, or it's just the place NASA is at. Seeing Dreams on Westheimer and the fucking Chic N Cone that was 10 minutes from my house (it's closed now) was great.

Comment

• Well that extra episode of Sandman was great.

Fuck my life if there’s no season 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Well that extra episode of Sandman was great.

Fuck my life if there’s no season 2.
              Same. But if we don't, at least we got one nearly perfect season. That's better than we deserved.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Near perfect indeed. This shit is top 3 material.

Comment

• Almost done with Sandman, have 2 eps left. I dig it. I'd also be fine if this was it. I don't have high hope for a second season but will totally watch it if it happens.

The latest episode of WWDITS was fantastic. I was wondering if those commercials were going to pay off throughout the season. I love the Sklar brothers. Being someone who has seen his fair share of those dumb house shows on HGTV, it was a perfect parody of them. The reveal at the end was hilarious. I love Simon.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A league of their own:

1st episode was good. Lets see if it holds up.

Comment

• Lesley loved it. I will never get used to Nick Offerman without a mustache no matter how many times I see it.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That’s sacrilegious

Comment

• Checked out the first two episodes of The Patient starring Steve Carrell and Domhall Gleeson. Don't watch a trailer, just check it out. On Hulu, only like 22 min eps. Digging it. A bunch.

Comment

• We started THE BOYS S3 last night.
                            Dicksplosion was amazing.

Comment

• AND PRACTICAL.

Spoiler: I guess NSFW for giant fake dick hole 

Comment

• BWAHAHAHAHA!

awwww man. I can’t wait to see the BTS of Herogasm.

Comment

Working...
                                X