What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Awesome, and yeah, I always try to give a show three episodes at the very least (except Resident Evil - fuck you Resident Evil) so I'll check this out this week hopefully.
    before or after you watch RRR?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I KNOW MATTHEW. IT IS SO HARD TO EVEN HIT THE PLAY BUTTON ON A 3 HOUR BOLLYWOOD MOVIE. lol My brain is like "BUT YOU COULD PLAY VIDEO GAMES INSTEAD" It's on the list and it mocks me everytime I open Netflix.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And I was just going to second screen the fucker but it's subtitled and not dubbed? Am I looking at the wrong version? All I see is RRR - Hindi
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Why would it dubbed??
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

And I was just going to second screen the fucker but it's subtitled and not dubbed? Am I looking at the wrong version? All I see is RRR - Hindi
            yeah, I think it's just subtitled. English is spoken where appropriate in it, though.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Ah yeah, I noticed that. Ok. I hereby promise to give this a go by the end of the week. At the very least it will get an hour if it's excruciating to me. I WANT TO BELIEVE THE HYPE.

Comment

• Finished Black Bird on Apple+. Dug the shit outta it. It's no MindHunter but nothing is. Taron killed, Ray Liotta was heartbreaking, and Paul Walter Hauser was fucking FANTASTIC. Highly recommended. Only 6 eps.

Comment

• Can't wait for new Cobra Kai season.
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  Yeahhhh boyyyyeee. Gimme that shit.

Comment

• Left I know, but who dat on the right?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• just some lady that on the EVILLLLLL team. I was too lazy to cut her out.

Comment

• First three eps of Sandman have been pretty great so far. Dig it a bunch and have no issues since I'm not familiar with the source material. Well, I have one issue. Morpheus needs to either close his mouth or open it all the way. Dude looks ridiculous half of the time cause he never keeps his mouth closed.

Comment

First three eps of Sandman have been pretty great so far. Dig it a bunch and have no issues since I'm not familiar with the source material. Well, I have one issue. Morpheus needs to either close his mouth or open it all the way. Dude looks ridiculous half of the time cause he never keeps his mouth closed.
                          It's such a chronologically appropriate and straight adaptation that it borders on Psycho (1998) at points.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

It's such a chronologically appropriate and straight adaptation that it borders on Psycho (1998) at points.
                            oh totally. That said, they have re-arranged or combined somethings along the way to the adaptation's overall benefit, in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

so like Watchmen?

Comment

• Also, What We Do is fucking amazing this season. Lazlo's and Nadia's song during the wedding had me dying. Also lulz to the montage with the Baron.

Comment

Working...
                                X