X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD DAMMIT NOT CANADA
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just another streaming channel? No wonder piracy is back!

Comment

• Smiling Friends dropped a surprise "summer special" this weekend. Yay for HBO MAX (while it exists in this form) having it streaming already. Can't wait for the new season. This show is in my exact comedy zone.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THE SANDMAN on Netflix is efffing AWESOME.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            THE SANDMAN on Netflix is efffing AWESOME.
            Watched the first two episodes, and I really like it so far. I hinted to Sarah that I STILL am waiting on the compendium for a Christmas gift.

We got into S2 of The Boys. S1 finale was so fucking good. We are both enjoying this way more than we expected.

Comment

• The Boys fucking owns.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Orville finale was a little lackluster for me. Second to last episode was good, if a bit too long for my taste. Kinda wish they had flip flopped the storylines. All in all, I was really pleased by this season.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I need to find time to watch that season still.

Comment

• finished THE SANDMAN last night. I'm astounded at how thoroughly excellent this was.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'm seeing such wildly different opinions on this. As someone who has NEVER read a single word of the comic I'm assuming I'll probably dig this, yeah?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I'm seeing such wildly different opinions on this. As someone who has NEVER read a single word of the comic I'm assuming I'll probably dig this, yeah?
                        I haven't and we are loving it through 3 episodes.

Comment

• The comics are one of the best of all time.

the series, so far, is amazing.

nerdz are gonna nerdz

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I'm seeing such wildly different opinions on this. As someone who has NEVER read a single word of the comic I'm assuming I'll probably dig this, yeah?
                            As a fair warning, some people who are unfamiliar with the comic are having issues with the first 2 episodes. Those are straight from the comic and are necessary to set things up. I loved them myself but the show definitely kicks into awesome mode in episode 3 and never lets up. If you aren't feeling the first two episodes, stick with it through episodes 3 and 4 and you'll be fully on board.

note: not everyone is having issues with the first few episodes. My wife absolutely LOVED this from start to finish and she has never read a page of the comic.

Comment

• Awesome, and yeah, I always try to give a show three episodes at the very least (except Resident Evil - fuck you Resident Evil) so I'll check this out this week hopefully.

Comment

• The Resort on Peacock is getting pretty crazy now. I think we're on ep 4 or maybe 5? Some weird shit is being introduced that is right up my alley. The guy who plays the resort owner is fucking amazing and reminds me of Nathan Barnett.

Comment

Working...
                                X