What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beavis and Butthead.

Screeners are anchored to my phone to turn them on. Weird new security feature.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• First episode is they go to an Escape Room and get trapped in the bathroom.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• This week's ep of What We Do was pretty fucking funny. The shit with Colin and his fairy tale book and how much Lazlo hates them was hilarious. The Night Market and how they get there was perfect.

Fucking killed me. Then the epic WWE fight of Nador and Guillermo was amazing. Really enjoying this season so far.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          First episode is they go to an Escape Room and get trapped in the bathroom.
          That link I posted a few posts back had me on board especially with their riffing on the tik tok videos.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

That link I posted a few posts back had me on board especially with their riffing on the tik tok videos.
            there's more Tik Tok videos and they are fucking amazing.

Comment

• I was telling Lesley that it's a genius pivot. SO MUCH MATERIAL TO MINE and as much as I loved the music video shit, I thought the stuff they were doing when they came back a few years ago with Jersey Shore and Teen Mom was so much better. Loved it.

Comment

• /posted from BDR FB page

Opening night - tickets in hand - who are you cosplaying as at the premier?

I'm going as Frasier's kid Frederick during his goth phase:

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  This week's ep of What We Do was pretty fucking funny. The shit with Colin and his fairy tale book and how much Lazlo hates them was hilarious. The Night Market and how they get there was perfect.

Fucking killed me. Then the epic WWE fight of Nador and Guillermo was amazing. Really enjoying this season so far.
                  The Wraiths are awesome.

Comment

• Trying to get on the Adult Swim list for early Rick and Morty, when Justin Roiland started talking about the problems with Season 5 and pissing a lot of WB and AS people.

That was fun.

Comment

• Season 5 came and went like a fart in the wind.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Season 5 mostly sucked. Solar Opposites is so much better now. Legit. This new season is fucking hilarious. The episode where Yumulak realizes he can bet on things in high school was fucking hilarous.

I've been sayint it since the first season, SO has surpassed Rick and Morty which peaked in season 4. It got too far up it's own ass unfortunately. Hopefully it can fix it. SO and Smiling Friends are so much better than the last 2 seasons of Rick and Morty it's ridiculous.

Comment

• Finished The Bear. Loved The Bear. Found out one of Lesley's good friends knows the creator and like half of the behind the scenes people and Carmy is based off of her brother. Totally bugged her to get me Matty's autograph. lol.

Comment

• Been enjoying The Resort on Peacock. Cristin Miloti is still smoking hot and I love her in everything and Chidi from The Good Place is awesome too. Throw in Ron from Parks and Rec and a bit of LOST style mysteries and I'm on board.

We checked out the first two episodes of Keep Breathing on Netflix. Corporate lawyer lady gets stranded in the wilderness. Not bad actually. Worth a try if you want a 35 min episodic drama. Looks great.

Comment

• Wait. Milotti, Chidi and Ron Swanson??!

WHERE?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's on Peacock. I'm only like 3 eps in but it's definitely interesting so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X