No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like a miniature version of Uncut Gems. I wasn't really ready for the al anon shit at ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      It's like a miniature version of Uncut Gems. I wasn't really ready for the al anon shit at ALL.
      Best comparison I've seen yet. That's totally it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lesley finally broke me down and we're watching Love on the Spectrum. I silently (well not really as I said it straight to her face as a joke) suspected she watched a few and wanted me to cause she thinks I'm on the spectrum. She got mad when I made the joke to which I just kept making comments about it cause I like to poke the bear. Watched the first 2 series in Australia or whatever and it made me question myself and I asked my therapist about it lol jokingly. She has a kid on the spectrum and she said I definitely have some characteristics but there are 5(maybe 6) that you need to me to actually be considered. So yeah, take that Lesley!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man I am LOVING The Bear. Almost done. It's so goddamn good. The episode at the kid's party and the ecto cooler/xanax was hilarious. "Why are they all sleeping?" "I like them better this way, keep up the good work." Oliver Platt is great.

Comment

• When Platt showed up I knew it was gonna be good. He's such a weird actor and career, to go from kind of a weird joke and now a sign of quality.

Comment

• Yeah, he ruled in Fargo as well.

Comment

• This week's What We Do in the Shadows was fucking hilarious. I also learned about knolling in the Lego world. Adolescent Colin was hilarious. For those interested in what knolling is, here's an example in Lego form:

Knolling is simply the process of arranging objects so they are parallel or at 90-degree angles. It helps keep everything organised and when photographed creates clean, noticeable images.
                Also fucking LOVED the dig at T.I. and his shitty comedy. That was a deep cut that probably went over most people's heads.

Comment

• The Fool.

This actually looks pretty funny. I want to go watch Blood In, Blood Out now as it's been like 20+years.

Comment

• Imperioli and Weebay? Hell yeah.

Comment

• Watched the first 2 or 3 episodes of Reacher on Amazon. It's decent enough that I could binge it all in the background, or never go back to it. The lead is basically The Rock-lite. Definitely has a quiet charisma I wasn't expecting, but he shows more personality as it goes on.

Comment

• Wait. This is a fun series.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Lesley finally broke me down and we're watching Love on the Spectrum. I silently (well not really as I said it straight to her face as a joke) suspected she watched a few and wanted me to cause she thinks I'm on the spectrum. She got mad when I made the joke to which I just kept making comments about it cause I like to poke the bear. Watched the first 2 series in Australia or whatever and it made me question myself and I asked my therapist about it lol jokingly. She has a kid on the spectrum and she said I definitely have some characteristics but there are 5(maybe 6) that you need to me to actually be considered. So yeah, take that Lesley!
                          Finished the original series. Really enjoyed it. Was more heartfelt than the cringe I was expecting. The only "couple" that made me want to punch the tv was with Ronin and Katie. Dude was so love starved he didn't seem to care he was with a goddamn sponge who did nothing but repeat whatever he just said. Listen, I'm all for people of all walks of life finding love BUT someone needed to just say "Hey Ronin, I know you think you like this girl BUT maybe you should just go on a date with someone else to make sure." No matter what he said, she just said it right back. Then he was like "IT IS FATE." But you know, it's not. It was a down syndrome girl who couldn't articulate things and just repeated everything back to him. Then Lesley made the mistake of saying she sounds like a sex call worker so then I had that in my head everytime she talked. IT was hilarious and rough. Everyone else was really loveable and I rooted for them all. A little less so with Michael (but his mom was fucking awesome) but I really liked Mark as much as he liked dinosaurs.

So of course we decide to watch the US version next. Yepppp, there was the show I figured it was going to be. So goddamn cringey and I just don't like most of these people. The one exception so far is this guy who didn't find out he was autistic until he was in his 50s and he's such a sweet and nice guy and you just WANT him to succeed. BUT of course they aren't delving in to that interesting story since that's not the show. He just goes on a date with some lady that fucking sucks.

The goddamn animation girl and her bullshit legit made me mad last night. First date with a guy and she's basically sliding off her chair due to her orgasming during the date, saying she loves him, lovestruck, etc...so of course the dude is like hell yeah, you're awesome, we're awesome, this is awesome, yay. She kisses him, etc. Next date same thing but she asks about his schooling/life plan. She's one of those people that have a ton of degrees or whatever because that's how she functions. She's also a goddamn weaboo and won't shut up about it. Whatever, people are into things they like. It's cool. On this date she asks about his schooling. Says he has a AAS (sweet, we're on the same page lol) and is working at Ralph's. She immediately shuts the fuck down, ices him, etc..

Doesn't talk to him for a long time and then calls him up to tell him she's not into him, they shouldn't have kissed, he has no life plan so fuck him, the works.

Then we're supposed to be all like "Yeah! You go girl!" but instead I'm with her mom going "WTF, you need to bring your fucking expectations down about wanting a rich man who loves animations, anime, comic cons, has multiple degrees, etc..." Can't fucking stand her. Then goes on a speed dating thing and just straight judges EVERYONE off the bat like she's hot shit. It's fucking infuriating.

Don't get me started on the renaissance nerd and his goddamn parents.

Such a difference between the two series. This one feels way more like they are exploiting these people and looked for the people that would bring the most drama type shit and it sucks. I legit cared about the other people, not so much here. Anyways, that's a lot of words for a show that doesn't deserve it.

Comment

• Clip from the new Beavis and Butthead show.

Skip to 3:00 in. Looks like they will be doing their schtick with tiktoks and shit since music videos aren't a thing anymore which is gonna be great and an never ending goldmine. That clip is fucking HILARIOUS and their accents had me dying. Can't wait for more of this.

Comment

• Chucky Season 2 hits October.

Fuck yeah, that first season was a ton of fucking fun and I can't wait for this.

Comment

• MIKE

Could go either way I guess? I dunno. Thought maybe some you would like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X