No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Orville continues to be one of my favorite shows. This season really feels like it’s fallen into its stride. Highly recommend anyone who is remotely a sci-fi fan check it out.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Trying ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING again. Got through the first two episodes again tonight. meh.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I really like it, but to each his own.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We're going to finish it. I really hope it clicks for us soon because it's the kind of show I really want to enjoy.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I remember the first episode(maybe two) being kinda eh for me, but it picked up pretty quickly after that. Hopefully the same is true for you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              I really like it, but to each his own.
              Same. Can't wait to check out the new season.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did eps 3-6 of ONLY MURDERS last night. It finally clicked for us in episode 4 and we're on board.

Comment

• Martin Short is so goddamn good.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished season 3 of The Boys and gottdamn. GREAT fucking season.
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    That last fight was fucking awesome. That fucking kid man. Dug they gave Maeve a happy ending even though it's like "where can she go where someone WON'T notice her?" Soldier Boy calling Homelander a fucking pussy and seeing his face drop was great. Starlight getting a massive boost and fucking him for a spell was nice. Maeve and Homelander fight was fucking brutal. I kept waiting for Soldier Boy to kill the kid so Homelander and Butcher would team up but alas...And then the ending with Homelander blowing up that dude's head at the rally and Mother's Milk baby mama's boyfriend cheering him on like a MAGA chud was so on the fucking nose. Thought for sure Butcher was gonna take the actual Compound V to fix his melting brain, but guess not?
                    Excited to what happens in the next season but this one was so fucking good IMO. It completely helps that I have never read the books so there isn't anything for me to be upset about.

Comment

• We finished S1 of ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING. Glad we tried again as yeah, it got good in episode 4. Fun ending to the season.
                      We're going to wait for S2 to finish so that we can binge it.

Comment

• Nice, yeah I try to give every show 3 eps before bailing and it sucks when like the 4th or 5th is what cements why people enjoy it. I'm pumped for more Martin Short.

Comment

• I finally finished Squid Games. Been sitting on the last episode for like six months.

I really don't need/want a second season. The ending was one huge boring cliche. Bummer of an ending.

Comment

• Never even tried to watch that. Figured it would be meh based on how much everyone loved it and I'm such a bad boy going against the norm. Or maybe I hate dubbed things and/or having to read subtitles for extended periods of time.

Comment

• It was REALLY good until the last 20 minutes really. And I got no issues with the dubs, they were decent.

Comment

• The dub was kinda bad for SQUID GAME. A lot of the Engrish voice actors were flat out terrible, almost like it was a spoof. I'd definitely do it with the subs vs the dub.

And I thought it was fine if overrated. The ending didn't bother me apart from obviously setting up a sequel that nobody needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X