What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    In happier news, The Boys got renewed for S4 today.

Decision on Kids in the Hall S2 expected in next week. Looking great as audience was 3x bigger than expected.
    I've rewatched KITH new season like 3 times already. That fucking "WATCH OUT, THE CAT HAS A GUN" sketch still kills me. Great news all around.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good news Anderson. Glad Kids was bigger than expected.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Boys season 3 ep 6 was fucking fantastic. I mean herogasm was great but
          Spoiler: spoilers  
        when Butcher gets back up and nails Homelander with his eye blasts and started fighting?
        so fucking awesome. This season is great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Started S3 of Umbrella. Dig it. Also, if you're like me and forgot a bunch of the first two seasons I recommend this recap video. It's great and comprehensive.

Past this being longer, the difference between THIS and what Netflix says is a recap is ridiculous:

Like, you have money (well maybe not anymore) to hire a fucking editor that makes a video that recaps shit and not focus on stupid comic book panel nonsense with hardly any real info.

Comment

• Almost done with Under the Banner of Heaven. JAKE SULLY and The Spawn of Kurt Russell are pretty great in this. Even the lesser and creepiest looking Culkin puts in good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Started S3 of Umbrella. Dig it. Also, if you're like me and forgot a bunch of the first two seasons I recommend this recap video. It's great and comprehensive.

Past this being longer, the difference between THIS and what Netflix says is a recap is ridiculous:

Like, you have money (well maybe not anymore) to hire a fucking editor that makes a video that recaps shit and not focus on stupid comic book panel nonsense with hardly any real info.

I was gonna say this.

How fucking hard is it to do a fucking recap?

Kenobi just did one with the whole Prequels!!

Comment

• 3 episodes in UA3, I also like it.

Also watching Lovesick. Brit rom-com, but the premise is hilarious. And it’s actually funny. A dude gets the claps and has to call all his previous partners.

I’m at Obi-1. Good shit, but Flea? WTF?

Comment

Almost done with Under the Banner of Heaven. JAKE SULLY and The Spawn of Kurt Russell are pretty great in this. Even the lesser and creepiest looking Culkin puts in good work.
                  Finished this up last night. Man, JAKE SULLY brought the goods. Really enjoyed this. The Native American politician from Yellowstone is fucking GREAT in this. Really enjoyed this overall. FLDS are crazy man.

Comment

• 1 episode left, but holy FUCK is the Third Sister a shit character.

Comment

Finished this up last night. Man, JAKE SULLY brought the goods. Really enjoyed this. The Native American politician from Yellowstone is fucking GREAT in this. Really enjoyed this overall. FLDS are crazy man.
                      We started this last night based on your recommendation. We got two eps in and yeah, this is pretty damned great. Not a lot of Worthington yet but Wyatt Russell has impressed.
                      Gil Birmingham, the actor playing Garfield's partner, is absolutely stealing the show, though. He's operating at a completely different level of awesomeness. Is he the YELLOWSTONE guy you were referring to?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeah! I was too lazy to look up his name. He's fucking fantastic.

Comment

• Wyatt is great but when they start utilizing more of JAKE SULLLLLY he fucking shines.

Comment

yeah! I was too lazy to look up his name. He's fucking fantastic.
                            He was amazing in HELL OR HIGH WATER too. The man is the real deal. I love his natural line delivery style.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hell or High Water is fantastic. Totally forgot he was in that.

On ep 5 in season 3 for Umbrella Academy and I fucking love
                                Spoiler: spoilers 
                              Sons of Anarchy Pogo
                              so much. Been having a bunch of fun with these episodes so far.

Comment

• Im at ep8, and its fucking FUN. Despite some characters veing total shitbags, Five and Klaus are still the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X