No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How exactly are they planning on explaining Jeff Garlin's exit from The Goldbergs?

Been using outtakes of him for cut away reactions this season. But they can't keep that up for next year.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So far Stranger Things is really fucking good. (Ep3 just finished)
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm waiting for the second part before a final decision.

However, how about that chick playing Eden? Got a Fairuza Balk/Siouxsie and the Banshees thing going on.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Stranger Things proves that it should be easy as fuck to make a new Nightmare on Elm Street. Dug it. Keep shit spoiler free for people not up to date.

The Goldbergs should have ended at least three seasons ago. The show lost its heart fully once George Segal died but was on life support for seasons prior and Flanderizing of everyone. Great first three seasons but overstayed its welcome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rewatching The Orville to get back up to speed before season 3. Also started Obi-wan, but it’s been a pain in the ass to watch with the kids around as they’re constantly interrupting. What I’ve seen is…ok. Uneven. Trying to be Mando instead of it’s own thing. Still LOVE Ewan as Kenobi.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Need to rewatch that still before the new season. I just don't have time...

Hacks season 2 is still great and I still yell into the void about shows people should check out in case maybe someone does. Hahah. It's on HBO. Jean Smart is fantastic as usual.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OUR FLAG MEANS DEATH GOT A SECOND SEASON.

Comment

• re: Stranger Things Season 4 Vol I thoughts: Non spoiler thoughts - I dug it.
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  So many articles about Will being gay and it's like...uh yeah....no shit. They hit you over the head with that shit. Wonder if they will stick the landing with that. Argyle's stoner acting sucked UNTIL he met Eden. Then it was funny. Eddie Munson is a great character. Dude is LEGIT my friend Paul from High School was also the leader of our Shadowrun club that loved metal music, had long hair, people thought he was scary but in reality just a huge nerd. Those death scenes were awesome and gross. Sound design was fantastic. If they thought the reveal that the creepy guy in Jane's school for gifted kids was actually Vechna was gonna blow minds then I don't know what they were thinking. From frame one of that dude showing up it was like yeeep! The only thing I didn't call before it happened was that he was also the kid from the 50's in Freddy's house. Probably should have picked up on that but alas... That info dump scene at the end was a bit much but not quite sure how they could have done it differently. The de-aging FX on Jane were creepy. That shit works better on old people and not people who are teens. The "watergate" scene was pretty awesome. Steve is totally gonna bite it. The Russia stuff was decent if not padding BUT I love Bret Gelman and his character was even better in this season than in previous. Matthew Modine's hair was a thing of beauty. Gimme an Americantendo. But again, I have to say, Vechna was an awesome badguy overall and I'm ready for July.

I hope this is the end of the show after Vol 2 drops even though I know they're talking about a spinoff...But if that spinoff isn't about those X-Menish punks from Season 2 or whatever then I don't care.

Comment

• I agree with pretty much everything that you spoiler tagged.
                    One correction: it's Vecna, not Vechna. I played enough D&D in the 80s to remember him
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I agree with pretty much everything that you spoiler tagged.
                      One correction: it's Vecna, not Vechna. I played enough D&D in the 80s to remember him

hahah. Matt - 1 Rob - 0

Comment

• Man, Julie on the New Orleans reunion of the Real World is the cringiest fucking person I've seen on tv in a long time. I feel bad for her fucking husband and her kids. It's embarassing. That being said, we did get an updated version of this in the most recent episode:

Shit was bangin'

Comment

• Which one was Julie? The mormon with the Geena Davis gums?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeeeeep. Nailed it.

Comment

• Holy shit to the opening of season 3 of The Boys. From the Snyder shit to everything with Termite, they amped this up.

Comment

• If you've read the books and watch as the season goes on, the lack of budget becomes super evident.

First season where I got real Preacher on AMC vibes.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X