No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I like the third season enough? maybe? I can't really remember. I do remember liking the future shit outside of the sim, but I also remember being confused as to motivations at a certain point.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I bailed after about the second episode of season 3. I felt like seasons one and two were awesome on their own and season three just lost me. Not sure I even care enough to catch up for a fourth.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
        I bailed after about the second episode of season 3. I felt like seasons one and two were awesome on their own and season three just lost me. Not sure I even care enough to catch up for a fourth.
        I don't even recall watching the first episode of season 3, so you're stronger than I. Which is odd because I was totally crushing on Evan Rachel Wood's Dolores the first two seasons.

Comment

• All caught up on the Real World New Orleans reunion. Goddamn, Julie is such a twat. If she legitatemly is trying to "make good tv" like she was caught saying to her husband then it has to be the saddest shit I've ever seen in regards to her getting SLOPPPPPPPY drunk at that drag show, nailing her face on the pavement from falling out of a car, and then pulling a "Karen" and yelling about how the big black man hurt her when he was obviously just trying to make sure she didn't get hurt/hurt others. Like, she fucking pukes on him and he takes care of her the entire night and she's like "I HAVE BODY AUTONOMY". No matter that if her friends left her at the bar, she would have just passed out in the gutter but hey "I'm adult and if I pass out in the gutter that's my deal!"

like jfc man. She's the fucking worst.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ew, she sounds fucking awful
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I've hated her ever since the original airing of that season and I couldn't always figure out why. This just cements that I have an uncanny ability to know pretty quickly in situations if someone is good or fucking lame. My wife hates it because she thinks I'm just judging all of her friends...cut to months later when her friends and her have a falling out or whatever because she finally realizes they suck. Keep in mind, I don't nag or anything in regards to her friends. I always give them a chance in so much a I'll hang out with them at least once and if I have a feeling they suck, I just tell her that she can go ahead and not invite me to anything with them going forward. Just not my bag. Same shit happens at work or even virtually with people. Like it's not hard to get insight into how a person is by either hanging out with them, talking with them, or interacting online UNLESS you're getting catfished, but even then that shit never makes sense to me. Like, jfc how dumb are people especially in the internet age with reverse image search, social media, etc etc
              ?
              ? I was "catfished" ONCE in 7th grade. I was new to town, within a month or two was "dating lolololol" a girl in my home room and then she had her friend call me (remember talking to people on the phone?) pretending to be someone else who I kind of had a crush on and got me to "admit" that if she asked me to dump my girlfriend to go out with her that I would.

Like duh I was dumb but also I was like 12.

Long story short: Julie fucking sucks.

Comment

• New trailer for the Resident Evil show. Lance Reddick is playing Albert Wesker (weird but whatever, dude rocks in everything ) and his kids are involved and I'm on board. I love this world so bring it on.

Comment

• Second season of HACKS started this week. First episode was great. Jean Smart is the best. That UFC scene was great. Also, the agent's secretary has got to be the most annoying person in the world and I know she's supposed to be, but the actress is fucking terrible. Between seasons she seems to have decided to overract every scene for some reason.

Comment

• Awwwwww shit, The Orville is supposed to premier June 2. I’m fucking stoked!

Comment

• WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS is supposed to premiere July 12!!!!
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• New Kids in the Hall is fucking amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          Awwwwww shit, The Orville is supposed to premier June 2. I’m fucking stoked!
                          Fuck yeah. Can't wait.

Comment

• Still watching Outer Range. Still waiting for the fucking pacing to pick the fuck up.

Comment

• We watched first two episodes of Outer Range and the pacing is my issue too. I will give it one or two more episodes.

Comment

• Glad someone else thinks the same thing. I always feel like my stupid ADHD gets in the way of slow burn shit BUT this shit moves GLACIALLY slow which sucks because I WANT SOME ANSWERS. And like the worst thing is so far, new questions aren't even really being asked....Like I get it if you don't want to give the audience the answers right away, but then you can't just not add anything else to the table in multiple eps. Like I swear, the episode we watched last night had like one new "oh shit/oh neat" moment but then the rest of the episode was just "character building" except that it didn't add anything to any characters that we didn't already know.

I can't give up, but I'm also not itching to burn through it. I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE THING AND WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE PERSON INTERACTED WITH THE THING.

Comment

Working...
                                X