No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingrid: I hated S5 of OUTLANDER and found the season finale to be horrible. I don't care if that's in the book or not, you do NOT end a season in that manner.

That said, S6 has been excellent so far. I think it's one of the strongest seasons yet with everything leading up to the start of the American Revolution. Lots of good tension. Add in an absolutely effing wild episode 6 (which aired last night) and holy cow is the back half of the season going to be something to see.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Second season finale of Yellowstone was fucking awesome. That being said, the set up so far in Season 3 is lacking as fuck compared to the second so that's a bit of a bummer. Keep hoping there is gonna be a bait and switch but who knows? Either way, Neal McDonough continues to be fucking awesome in anything he's in. Glad I stuck with it.

First ep of Severance was awesome UNTIL the reveal of what is going on with Adam Scott
        Spoiler: character motivation spoilers 
      and his wife dying and that's why he took the job
      as yet again it hit too fucking close to home. Really bummed me out because I won't have that option. But again, I don't hate that motivation as it's a good one, but it's just too fucking close to home and just reminds me of what is to come. Anticipatory grief is the absolute worst.

Still watching season 2 of The Expanse. Slow moving due to Lesley not liking the show so I have to watch it on my own. Digging it so far. Just hit the part with Bobbie switching sides.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This looks like it could be fun. Picard was butt and Discovery was mehhhh so let's give it one more chance....

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Second season finale of Yellowstone was fucking awesome. That being said, the set up so far in Season 3 is lacking as fuck compared to the second so that's a bit of a bummer. Keep hoping there is gonna be a bait and switch but who knows? Either way, Neal McDonough continues to be fucking awesome in anything he's in. Glad I stuck with it.

First ep of Severance was awesome UNTIL the reveal of what is going on with Adam Scott
            Spoiler: character motivation spoilers 
          and his wife dying and that's why he took the job
          as yet again it hit too fucking close to home. Really bummed me out because I won't have that option. But again, I don't hate that motivation as it's a good one, but it's just too fucking close to home and just reminds me of what is to come. Anticipatory grief is the absolute worst.

Still watching season 2 of The Expanse. Slow moving due to Lesley not liking the show so I have to watch it on my own. Digging it so far. Just hit the part with Bobbie switching sides.
          Bobbie is always on the right side.

Finishing season 6. Fuck I hate we won’t see the end.

Also riding Kim’s Convenience as a palette cleanser. Fun.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Ingrid: I hated S5 of OUTLANDER and found the season finale to be horrible. I don't care if that's in the book or not, you do NOT end a season in that manner.

That said, S6 has been excellent so far. I think it's one of the strongest seasons yet with everything leading up to the start of the American Revolution. Lots of good tension. Add in an absolutely effing wild episode 6 (which aired last night) and holy cow is the back half of the season going to be something to see.
            Oh, good, I’m glad it wasn’t just me being picky. I’ll let you know if the new season helps wash the bad taste out of my mouth.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Half way done with S3 of Yellowstone. The new additions to the cast aren't too shabby. They haven't brought the head like Neal McDonough but seeing Josh Holloway basically playing Sawyer again is fun.

Comment

• Almost done with Joe V Carol. William Fichtner showing up was a nice touch. As much as I loathe both sides, I am enjoying that they aren't forcing any sort of opinions either way with this take on the material. It won't sway anyone either way but I like seeing both being humanized and also showing that they are just as ridiculous as each other. Still ridiculous that either one of them became celebrities.

Comment

• Fichtner???!!!

Comment

• haha, yeah. He plays the ex crack smoking Inside Edition guy that helped Joe with his "reality" series.

Also, gotdamn.

Comment

• FUCK. YEAH.

Comment

• I'm in.

Comment

• Started watching BAND OF BROTHERS for the first time last night. Excellent.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still have never watched that. I think when it came out I was over WW2 stuff. Own it but never actually checked it out but I know everyone loves it.

Will have to remedy that after I finish Yellowstone, Ghosts, Better Call Saul rewatch for new season, Stranger Things rewatch for new season, and The Expanse.

SO MANY THINGS TO WATCH.

Comment

• Band is amazing. Been wanting to rewatch for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Started watching BAND OF BROTHERS for the first time last night. Excellent.
                                I wish I could rewatch it for the first time.

We Own This City can’t be bad. Simons is a Master.

Comment

Working...
                                X