No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checked out the first 2 eps of Yellowstone. Yep. It sure is a show about cowboys and Indians all right.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Our Flag Means Death is pretty good so far! Think we've watched 4 or 5 episodes.

Winning Time is seriously my favorite show in so long. It was tailor made to appeal to me. The only downside is it won't be 100 episodes.

Comment

• Our Flag is the fucking best. That finale better get closure with a second season. Black Pete being called Brown Peter by Blackbeard's crew still makes me laugh.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "An open fireplace! Surrounded by bits of paper! On a timber boat!"

Comment

• It's just so great.

Comment

• Started OUR FLAG MEANS DEATH. Pretty fun! Not what I expected at all but also...maybe better?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Seriously one of my favorite new shows. Rhys Darby is fantastic.

Comment

• Gotta love that Blackbeard's costume is Max Rockatansky's outfit almost exactly.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Checked out the first 2 eps of Yellowstone. Yep. It sure is a show about cowboys and Indians all right.
                    A few more episodes in and I still don't know if this show is for me. It's well acted and shit, but I still don't care about any of the characters EXCEPT for Beth. Probably because she's the most interesting one so far imo. That being said, I want to know more about the branding shit and that whole thing. Take him to the train station indeed....

Comment

• Miss Maisel season 4. Still top notch television.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Atlanta

Caught up on the first 2 new episodes today. Still a really incredible show. The first episode starts with an awesome short horror story concerning race on a level with Get Out, then dives into another horror story about race but mostly about a fucking broken country. And Donald Gloves shows up for about 5 seconds. I can't get enough of how off the fucking rails this show gets. The funeral in episode 2 is some horrific shocking shit.

Comment

• Almost done with season 2 of Yellowstone. It took almost a season and a half but I'm on board now. For me the key was Neal McDonough showing up. Fucking love that dude. It just started off a bit slow and there were some good plot threads throughout the first season, but now I'm seeing the end game or what may be the endgame and I'm on board.

I also want Beth to emasculate me soooo bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I also want Beth to emasculate me soooo bad.
                            A ringing endorsement!

Our neighbors somehow convinced Sarah to watch The Terror, which i've been trying to add to our Halloween playlist since the series came out. We are like 8 episodes deep and I fucking LOVE it. It's streaming on Hulu for anyone interested. There's jussssst a touch of paranormal shit in it, which I could do without, but it's still excellent. Everything I've read says skip the second season where it moves to WWII Japan.

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Tokyo Vice on HBO. The book is incredible and Mann is one of my favorites so I am in no matter what. First episode is fine. I absolutely do not get Ansel Elgort, dude is a fucking charisma suck. And everyone being like "you're Jewish!" and like...ok the character/real person is, but Ansel don't look Jewish at all. He does have one good line in response to Jews running the world economy that got a laugh out of me.

But overall. I liked it. Cool Yakuza doing cool Yakuza shit. Cool dirty cops doing cool dirty cop shit. And then...Ansel.

If you haven't read the book, you should. It's outstanding. I need to dig out my copy and read through it again.

Comment

• Stayed up way too late to finish Outlander season 5 last night. I’m not as far in the books, so I don’t know how closely it sticks to those, but goddamn. Every episode was another fucking tragedy. And I’ve never been big on gratuitous sex scenes, so there was a lot of skipping ahead. Tragedy, sex, violence, tragedy, sex, sex, tragedy, violence. I’ll stick through season 6, but it’s just my OCD of finishing shows that were once good that’s keeping me in(see also: Lost).
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X