What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meant no offense, Bills!

It’s the whole “documentary, awkward comedy” thing I don’t care for. Never have. As an awkward person, I don’t find people being awkward funny. Same way I don’t think Alzheimer’s/memory loss(The Notebook/50 First Dates) romantic. Not trying to shit on what y’all like, just don’t care for it myself. *shrugs*
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE THE THINGS I LIKE INGRID. THE SHEER HUBRIS
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Omggggg. Goggins is tapped to play a ghoul in Amazon's Fallout series. YESSSSSS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE THE THINGS I LIKE INGRID. THE SHEER HUBRIS
          OHIO MUST BE BROUGHT TO HEEL

and motherfucker I need Goggins and Dogmeat roaming the wasteland!

Comment

• Fucking Jackie Daytona. How can one not love him.and as much as Matt Berry works, you can totally see how Nadja is his perfect foil. I love her so much. And Mark Hamill was his usual outstanding.

though NOTHING comes close to Colin Robinson. And we ALL know one.

ingrid, not a fan of The Office, but this thing is amazing. Keep at it.

I was so so impressed that the Baron was Doug fucking Jones. He’s so good.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

It gets a bit up its own butt near the end but overall I dug it even if I called what was happening by like the third ep. That being said, this would have worked much better as a two hour movie which is weird considering its usually the opposite with shit like this.
            I LOVED IT.

I also listened to the Podcast, so I knew who the badguy was, but still, the ending is WILDLY different. Bring on season2.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Servant got nuts this week. I still have NO IDEA WHERE THIS SHOW IS GOING.

The AfterPary episode this week was fantastic. Loved the animation. This show is pretty fun.

Comment

• To the shock of next to no one, it looks as though Another Life has not been renewed for season 3.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fuck that show SO HARD.

it makes Invasion look like Battlestar Galactica!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Gemstones this week was great even if Baby Billy's kid wasn't played by Stevie. Who it was played by was a nice treat though. Lolz to Kelvin and Keith still. WHO DO THE MURDERCYCLES WORK FOR?

Comment

• Raised by Wolves continues to be fucking awesome.

Comment

• oh nice. We're looking for another show to binge. maybe that'll be the one.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We finally started Peacemaker. Fucking hilarious. Exceeded all expectations even with people losing their shit over it for the last two months.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            We finally started Peacemaker. Fucking hilarious. Exceeded all expectations even with people losing their shit over it for the last two months.
                            It sticks the landing too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              oh nice. We're looking for another show to binge. maybe that'll be the one.
                              I know Billy said he bounced off of it, but 5 episodes in and I'm still invested. Was nice going into it without even watching a trailer as well. Just knew it was a Ridley Scott joint and Lesley and I were both caught off guard by the end of the first ep.

Comment

• I will try and go back at some point when I have a bunch of time off and nothing to do. I haven't heard anything on S2. Did it start yet?

Good to know Peacemaker nails the landing. We are on episode 4 or 5 so far? Sarah is losing her shit at some Bridgerton dude being Vigilante.

Comment

Working...
                                X