No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still going through the Scientology docu series with Lesley and am taking furious notes on what NOT to do when I start up my "religion".

It's crazy to think just how gullible people can be and while I don't fault these people I do fault their thinking of "I AM IN A DIRE SITUATION, YES LET ME GIVE YOU 5K TO HELP ME...OH WHAT NOW YOU NEED 10K MORE? OK."

Like at least those fucking megachurches don't demand that shit. They just fucking dupe their people into sending 10% of their paycheck like my stupid aunt did for decades.

Either way, keep an eye out for The Great Nation of the Panda King and if you donate now you'll be first in line to greet him with the great bamboo stick of happiness.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Until I was 18, I only wanted to be 1 of 2 things. A tele-evangelist or a children's show host.

Let me both in the Panda religion, Rerb.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I mean you might as well take stupid people's money. They're just going to give it to Trump or spend it on overpriced medicine. At least, they know they're getting that sweet salvation from the Panda teat.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Thats what I keep saying. Lesley is not a fan but it's like what else am I gonna do when she passes? Live a normal life? Nah, shit is gonna get real weird, real quick. I just promised her I wouldn't use her name for anything unless its a restaurant lol
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The second ep of the new season of Gemstones was amazing. Judy continues to be my favorite character.

Comment

• Judy is the damn MVP. Her gay sex rant? Couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.

Comment

• The slapping buttholes line was aces.

Comment

• The corpse next to the car still confuses me. Did someone take a blowtorch to him?

Comment

• And as someone who knows a few surviving Memphis wrestlers. Goodman's character tracks. So does Eric Roberts.

Comment

• A Memphis territory wrestler becoming a scamming ass preacher is 100% accurate.

Comment

• More Justified coming. Niceeeee.

Comment

• ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Comment

• I don't give a FUCK if it's in the book fine a way to fit Goggins into this I fucking demand it.

Comment

• Man, Yellowjackets was fucking awesome. Went in completely blind and glad I did. Melanie Lynsky continues to be the best. Juliette Lewis was perfectly unhinged but Christina Ricci stole the show. Binged all episodes in two days. Good stuff. Shit was brutal and weird and heartfelt all at once. Plus great soundtrack for those of us who were in high school in the 90s.

Comment

• So is there a way to buy just that season or do I need to pay for a month of Showtime? I was looking around and only found "get the Showtime add on!"

Comment

Working...
                                X